chapter 2

Kitty's P.O.V
I was sitting in the great hall, I kept looking around. Everyone in slytherin was looking at me and whispering. All the teachers know that I dont talk.

I dont get why they try to get me to talk. I looked around and saw pansy behind me as I turned around she slaped me, everything went quite.

I grabed my bag and ran out the great hall and into a bathroom. I sat on the floor got my razor out and cut my skin. I pulled it across, I felt really good this was the only pain I could control the rest of the pain I couldn't.

 I slit my wrist about five times. I quickly pulled my sleeve down on my shirt cause I heard someone comeing and then I put the razor in my bag. I was out and to the common room. I walked up to the girls stairs and to my bed I was really tired.

I kept thinking of christmas, how im going to stay with the weasleys which I was really looking forward to. I crawled into my bed and closed my eyes all I knew was I feel asleep. the next morning Hermione woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up when I sat up my arm was really sore.

When I was ready I went down stairs everyone was staring at me all I did was shake it off. I followed fred and george to the great hall when we got there I looked at the slytherin table and found draco. I dont know what it is but I think I like him.

What am I saying I cant like him he is so diffrent from me, he has parents that love him and I dont. He is happy im not. He's in slytherin im in gryffindor. Okay I need to stop thinking about him.

After breakfast I went up stairs and went to get changed I was aloud to wear what ever I wanted because Dumbledore said I could. when I went up stairs I got my clothes out and put on this polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=152950884 when I was changed I went to my first class, potions.

Potions was alright I guess. After potions I went back to my dorm. And slit my wrists...again.