2

(HELLO READERS IS LIKE TO DEDICATE  THIS CHAPTER TO tobytikka FOR BEING THE FIRST TO VOTE ! THANK YOU NOW TO THE CAPTA)
------------------------------------------------------
(Your p.o.v)
I sigh and walk away from the door to the hall closet and pulled out some hangers to dry my socked cloths and start to hang the cloths up around the house.as I was about to hang up the last piece of clothing my phone started ringing. I walk to the sofa and picked up my phone to see that my best friend rudi was calling. I swipe the screen and hold the phone to my ear.
(phone call)
Rudi:  hey guess what!
You:what?
Rudi :im coming over for the weekend that we were planning but I will need you to come and pick me up ok?
You:ok ill be there in five
Rudi:ok see you then!
You:ok bye
Rudi :bye
(End of call)
I put the phone down and hang up the last peace of clothing before going upstairs and getting dressed into(cloths of your choice) and grabbed my keys. I walk passed the bathroom and glance at my self and stopped as soon as I walked by.I walked backwards and looked at myself in the mirror to see dark bags under my(e/c) eyes and sigh"damn my sleep pattern is out of control I say to my self and walked downstairs to the front door.i Quickly open the door and walk out shutting the door and ran to my old red convertible. I hop into the Car starting the engen and took off to rudi's home.
(??? Pov) I stayed in the bush for a while hoping she would go inside. After a wile I Hurd the door shut and i rolled out of the bush into her yard and noticed the window to the kitchen was open. I crawled through the window and listened for any sound of movement when I hear. Her phone go off and her picking it up.after she ended the call she hung up a piece of clothing and went up stairs. I took this chancy and ran to her phone picking it up and noticed it had a lock on it I put the phone in my pocket and went back to the kitchen climbing out to go and see if my good pal could hack it.