Master Chief's Adventure Part 1

Master Chief is running through a forest, he has his Energy Sword out ready to attack anything in his path. He didn't know how he got here or where he was. He was going on a mission when suddenly, he got attacked by troopers and woke up here. As he ran he heard some weird noises in the back round. There was little bear noises.

 Master Chief turned around to see five  cute little bears. But before he got a full glance the bears ambushed him! One brown bear jumped at Master Chief but he was able to roll away. Another bear threw a spear at him but Master Chief was able to catch it but Master Chief was distracted and next thing he knew three bears threw a net over him. Master Chief struggled to get out. 

He grabbed his Energy Sword and tried to cut the neck but the bears threw a rock on his head. Everything was black. When he woke up he was in the trees.  He scanned the area with his suit but the suit was low on power. Master Chief saw lots of small homes and a big camp fire.

Bears were all around him. Master Chief realized that he was in a village! Everyone there was bears but he saw a large figure sleeping in one of the miniature beds. The man was in a suit similar to his. Unlike Master Chief's though, it was white and blue instead of full dark green.

Master Chief listened to the bears, they didn't speak english. Master Chief  started shaking the asleep man, trying to figure out what was going on. The man woke up. "Who are you?" Asked the man.

"The name is Master Chief. Who are you?" Asked Master Chief desperate for answers. "I'm Rex. Captain Rex." Said Captain Rex

TO BE CONTINUED