Chapter 1

Kellin's pov

The bright rays of the sun come from the window and tickle my face: another day has begun; Unfortunately.

Every day I wake up with the impetuous desire not to open my eyes and to lie down on my bed, deprived of the most beautiful gift God has given to men: life.

Or at least this is what other people think; those people who wake up unwillingly every morning but, pushing to continue the day, get up out of bed and thank the sky to be able to still feel their heartbeat or the air enters in the their lungs.

After all, they have something worth living for: dreams, expectations, slight disappointments, and so much love to give and receive.

That is to live.

For a person already dead, the situation is completely different because you are aware that you are not living but you are just breathing; you're wasting food, water, oxygen for nothing; resources that might be useful to someone else whose desire to live is a real gift, someone who has so many dreams to accomplish and no time to do it but with half of your resources could achieve half of his desires.

My only desire is to disappear so that no one can find me and make my life even more miserable than it is already.

Well the bullies at school are doing their part; at the bottom it is easy to tease, humiliate and beat a boy: transparent, anorexic and unable to defend himself.

If I could go back in time I would never make the same mistake as coming out in front of the whole school.

Cursed the day Alan convinced me to do so.

The small ginger has a homosexual ope relationship with his boyfriendAustin, the Titan, and no one dare to disturb him since half of the school is scared by the boy's power and size.

Every now and then Austin's protection falls on me when we spend time together with our circle of friends, but as soon as he leaves me alone, bullies don't waste their time and swim to me as hungry sharks at the smell of a miserable drop of blood in the sea.

Fortunately there is always Gabe; he is as helpless as I am in front of the hordes of guys who walk for school, but after that stupid ethereals leave my exhausted body on the ground covered with cuts and bruises he always physicians them and tries to heal even those huge squares that cover my emotions and my feelings.

He very often cares about my physical appearance and looks and tries so many ways to make me eat something ... But for what?

I'm looking through all the ways to losing weight and makes him notice me and thinks that I'm more ecceptable than the piece of garbage that I'm indeed,butif Gabe continues and forces me to eat I won't ever be beautifull under Vic's sight.

Oh Vic! My ruin as well as my salvation, the poison with its antidote ...

If only he knew that above his shoulders he carries the weight of two lives, one of which belongs to a human waste; if he only knew that the person he calls 'love' or 'girlfriend' is the one who causes me the deepest wounds and destroys all the gleams of happiness or hope that grow in me.

If only he knew that she ignored the sweet and emotional character that belongs to the boy and betrays him constantly, not thinking about how this, when it comes out, will be able to hurt him and that she exploits the money, earned by the talent of the boy and his friends, for herself.

If only he knew that I would be willing to start living in order to receive some of his love.

If he only knew about my existence, everything would be easier.