Chaeyoung

Birth Name: Son Chae-young (손채영)
Birth Date: April 23, 1999
Birth Place: Gangdong District, Seoul, South Korea
Blood Type: B-
Position: Main Rapper
               Sub-Vocalist
Japanese Stage Name: チエヨン

Music Video Appearances:
     •GOT7 - "Stop Stop It" (2014)
     •Miss A - "Only You" (2015)
     •Park Jin Young - "Fire" (feat. Conan O'Brien, Steven Yeun, & Jimin Park) (2016

Life and Career

Chaeyoung attended a dance academy for about a year when she was a sixth grader. She joined the company after passing the audition on June 6, 2012. Prior to Sixteen, she appeared in the music video of Got7's "Stop Stop It" and miss A's "Only You".

Trivia

•She is the shortest member in Twice .

•She wrote the rap in Twice's remake of the song "Precious Love" by Park Ji Yoon.

•She participated in the "Eye Eye Eyes" from the album Signal with Jihyo in writing lyrics

•Chaeyoung is very close with IOI's Somi before debut until now.

•She thought she'll grow tall because she has long fingers.

•She told her friends to walk around with linked arms because she will grow soon, but she never grew.

•She loves to draw. She is the best drawer among the members.

•She loves Sesame Street and has a collection of the toys character in her room.

•She always plays the same thing/order for Rock-Paper-Scissors. She tries to change but never does.

•She has a mole below the left corner of her lips, which is a significant feature of how people recognize her.

•She doesn't like beans.

•Her religion is Catholic. Her Baptismal name is Katarina.

•She once ate udon while hiding under a desk. It got caught on camera and she got scolded for it.

•She sleeps the most. She usually sleeps without eating.

•Her childhood nickname is called "Strawberry Princess" because she loves strawberries.

•She doesn't use neck pillows because it keeps falling out.

•She likes basketball.

•She said she is going to get a driving license as soon as she turns into an adult.

•She was a girl scout during Elementary school.

•When she was in middle school, her mobile phone background was Justin Bieber.

•Her zodiac sign is Taurus.

•Jeongyeon and her are called the No Jam Brothers, because they always make the coldest jokes.

•She is close friends with Somi, a former member of the band I.O.I.

•It took Chaeyoung 2.5 years to pass the JYP basic routine dance exam.