Chapter 2

After reading that text message I asked myself "How the hell did he have my number?" anyways I texted him back, the texts read like this:

To:Tyler

"I tought I had told you to leave me alone"

From:Tyler

"Well,you see I want to be friends with you since we have all our classes together and we both dance and are going to take the same dance class so I though; hey maybe we should be friends, because let me tell you,you're hot!"

To:Tyler

"Newsflash Tyler you have a girlfriend if I may add a model.You have been together since middle school,so why the hell would you want to be friends with someone who hates you as much as I do?”

PS I'm NOT going to be your second girl! GOT THAT?

From:Tyler

"Woah,easy I just said we should be friends and you are hot and in any case I would dump Monique to be with you, which is not gonna happen since, like you said you hate me, but anyways is always nice to make you mad so good night princess dream of me.”

PS this is not gonna stay like this.See you tomorrow.

To:Tyler

"Yeah well is not like I'm the one begging for a friendship so yeah whatever Good Night Tyler."

------------------

Skylars P.O.V

'beep,beep,beep'

I heard my alarm clock and I was up going directly to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.I'm not a morning person but I don't hate them either so I'm good.

------------------

Michelle's P.O.V

I was already dress and ready for school waiting for Austin to get here , because today we're all going together for school.I was sitting in the living room scrolling through instagram when I heard a knock on the door,yes Austin was here,we have been friends since we were 7 years old, just like Sam,Skylar and me.

"Good Morning Austin"I said.

"Morning Michelle" he said

"Come in, do you want something to eat?" I asked him.

"No, I had breakfast at my house before coming." he answered.

"Okay."Isaid.

----------------

Skylars P.O.V

I was waiting for Sam so that we could go and pick Austin and Michelle.I was sitting in the kitchen isle scrolling on Instagram until something catched my eyes.A picture of a quote that Tyler posted,it went like this:"When I'm good I'm good,but when I'm bad I'm better." I'm totally speechless finally I got on his bad side it was about time,because even though he posted that quote I'm pretty sure it fits me better.Ha! he doesn't have any idea of wh- I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.Finally Sam's here.

"Good Morning Sam." I said

"Morning Skylar, we should get going,sorry I'm late I woke up a little late." He said

"That's okay don't worry about it, lets go we're not even late." I said.

----------------

We arrive to school with enough time to go to our lockers get our books and go to the classroom.As soon as we entered the classroom the bell rang so we took our seats on the back of the classroom like always.As Mr.Smith beggan the class I saw something weird happen...Matt Johnson other of the most dislikeable people in our school had just gave a note to Michelle.

---------------

Michelle's P.O.V

I was taking notes of what Mr.Smith was saying when Matt gave me a note... it readed like this:"Because of the attitude of your friend Skylar you're on in this too so good luck,because you guys have no idea what you're against with." Let me tell you I don't take threats from anyone and less from this idiot so that's why I reacted like this.

"LISTEN TO ME YOU 2 DON'T THINK THAT BECAUSE WE'RE GIRLS WE ARE SCARED OF YOU 2 SO LET THIS BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU SEND ME A NOTE TRYING TO THREATEN ME,GOT THAT YOU ASSHOLES?" yeah as you may noticed I standed up and started screaming at Matt and Tyler so yeah I don't put up with that bullshit.Both of them just looked at me as if they didn't see that one coming.

"Mrs.Parker detention for interrupting my class" Mr.Smith said

"My pleasure at least I don't let myself get threaten by some 'jerks' like these 2" I said emphasizing the word jerks.

"Mrs.Parker if you want a detention for the next month then keep arguing if not, then take your seat and let me continue my class.

I seated down and looked at Skylar to see her grinnig evily like if she was planning something,but I just started writting a note for Matt...it readed like this: " Hey asshole remember this whenever you feel like threatening me or my friends for that matter….PS GO TO HELL! XOXO with love,Michelle Parker" I passed the note to him and when he readed it he passed it to Tyler and they looked at each other like if they didn't no I could be that though.

--------------

Skylar's P.O.V

After the little fight Michelle got into with that tool Matt the day went by normally.after the last class I changed my clothes and went to the dance classroom.I was mad because,it was Matt's fault that Michelle has to miss the first dance class.At least I was there with Sam and Austin they were talking about how awesome it was that Michelle didn't even thought about it before she snapped at Matt and Tyler like that in front of the whole classroom.

-------------

When the class beggan I saw Tyler standing next to me doing the stretching that Mrs.Benett was telling us to do.Imagine how mad I was that he was standing beside me I mean don't get me wrong he was popular for a reason; he's hot but hey he's a jerk that's why I can't stand him.

When we finished the stretching Mrs.Benett told us that we would be paired in couples of one boy and one girl for the rest of the year (it means he's going to be like your lab partner but instead of lab,dance) we were all normal since it didn't sounded so bad. She beggan to say the partners:

Max Styles with Miranda McMiller…Who the hell is that umm she might be coming new next week or so.

Matt Johnson with Michelle Parker...... oh no that's not good,yeah until I heard the next one.

Tyler Trevino with Skylar Ames..... oh hell no this can't be happening to me after that I didn't heard anything else since I was too focus on my bad luck.

The class ended and I went home with Michelle and the boys and believe me she wasn't happy when she found out about her dance partner.

“Hell no that can’t be true, maybe you heard wrong” she said sounding really mad.

“Yeah, well I’m paired up with Tyler so no I didn’t heard wrong” I said sounding as normal as possible.

“WHAT!?” she asked surprised “Is that women like losing her mind or something,Jezz I don’t know her and she’s already making me miserable.” she said madly.

------------------------

I got home took a shower and watched some tv.It was already 11:00pm so I was ready to go to sleep and again my phone buzzed this time it was a text from Michelle the text read like this: “Hey I don’t think you are going to be happy about this but check you instagram.”

------------------------

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger, hope you liked it and forgive any wrong written word vote and comment love you all.