Chapter 3

So,after I read Michelle’s text,I went quickly and checked my instagram and I was totally shocked when I saw a  picture of me in the top part of a bikini and some street dance pants in the dance classroom;that picture I tooked it yesterday and had posted it in my account but this time it wasn’t in my account Tyler posted it with this caption: “This is the hottie that will be my dance partner for the rest of the year.She hates my soul  but she’s hot and I know she has a thing for me.” Oh HELL NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT I’m sure that I don’t  have a thing for him and I wi- I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed again and this time was a message from Tyler the texts readed like this:

From:Tyler

“So princess,looks like we will be spending more time together.So I add CLOSE time together.See you tomorrow at school princess. XOXO”

To:Tyler

“Unfotunately we have to spend time together and sadly it has been like that since fifth grade.Again call princess Monique I’m sure she love it when you call her princess.”

PS I definitely DON’T have a thing for you so good luck.

From:Tyler

“Whatever you say Skylar;see you tomorrow!”

That’s how the conversation ended,so after that I went to sleep.

-----------------    

I woke up took a shower,you know the usual got ready ate breakfast and went to school early.Today I decided to go alone since I wasn’t feeling in the mood to talk about the damn picture thing so.I arrive to school with plenty of time I locked my car and went in the school.I went in the bathroom to put some lipgloss on and inside the bathroom I found Monique,I tried to ignore her prescence,but just as I walked in she talked to me…

“Hey Skylar,don’t you feel bad that you’re getting into someone elses relationship?”She said sounding mad.

“First of all,I’m not getting into anyone’s relationship,because if you haven’t notice I’m not the one posting pictures and calling your boyfriend hot, he’s the one posting pictures and saying that I’m hot.I know is none of my business,but I think that if you treated him better maybe he wouldn’t be cheating on you with every girl that walks in front of him that he thinks is hot.PS that’s not the case with me because I hate him and every one of you that thinks that owns the school and are better than anyone else.”I said calmly.

“Listen to me you little piece of shit” she began to say but I cutted her.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!” I screamed at her.

“I said you are A PIECE OF SHIT!”She screamed at me. And believe me she’s going to regret what she just did because of what I’m going to do.

“Oh…I think you didn’t mean that did you?” I asked madly

“Oh believe me I did!” she said.

As soon as the words left her mouth my punch connected right with her nose and she sarted bleeding and smacked me on the face.

 “Oh if you broke my nose you are going to wish you were never born” she said angry.

“Well lucky for you I broke it and I…really don’t think that you could do more to me than … yeah than just that smack you just gave me.” I said

When I finished my sentence she tried to punch me,she was to slow and I gave her a punch in the eye and she screamed in pain.

“Well like I said you are just too weak to fight me so don’t mess with me because you don’t know me and that goes to you and all you friends including your boyfriend.Oh and if I were you I’ll go to the office now and find some ice because trust me that’s gonna be a bruise sonner than you think,and don’t worry when you can come out of here I’ll have already told the principal that I hitted you so have a good day Monique.” I said seriously walking out of the bathroom.

---------------  

I arrived to the office and spoke to the principal and yeah I got suspended for the day and so did Monique but I went home pretty happy that finally I hitted that bitch and I hitted her hard.I spended the rest of the day at my house texting Michelle and Sam,because I texted her and Sam and told them what happen and well they were like woah you are though haja yeah I know I can be mean sometimes but just with mean people.

----------- 

Monique’s P.O.V

“Yes baby that bitch broke my nose and left me a black bruise on the eye.” I told Tyler. Yes my boyfriend instead of coming to my house he called me to see what happened.

“Woah,I didn’t know she was so though” he chuckled

“Tyler,why are you laughing me your girlfriend just got a black eye and a broken  nose and you are laughing?” I said

“Well, is funny” he laughed harder.

“You are so full of shit!” I said madly to him

“Oh yeah, well I know that already since all you do is insult me and treat me like shit!” he said madly

“I only say what I think and what is the truth!” I said

“You wouldn’t have to say that if you had known how to treat me, but since you don’t know how to be a good girlfriend I guess is just time tha we break up!” he said mad and serious.

“You are kidding right? You can’t break up with me. You are never going to find someone like me!”

“No Monique I’m serious and yeah that’s the whole idea to NEVER find someone like you again.Bye Monique have a nice life!” he told me and hung up.

Can this day get any better I got my but kicked by some petite,stupid,hip hop dancer,and to top that I got dumped.

---------------- 

Tyler’s P.O.V

As I ended the call I felt free, finally I was single again and better yet I don’t have to take any more insult from that bitch. Anyways,  I never  thought that a petite person could’ve breaken a nose,but yeah some people can be surprising.

-----------  

Skylar’s P.O.V

I was ready to sleep but like always I watched some TV and scrolled on instagram a little and then went to facebook to see if anyone had posted something interesting and guess what? I found something Tyler and Monique had broken up  they both changed the relationship status to single.So maybe I was right about she treating him like shit.I went to sleep thinking about that,because even though I hated him I know that he was not bad to her,he began cheating when she told his best friend that she was with him just for  pitty.You may ask how do I know that well his best friend is friends with Sam and he told him and he told me so yeah.I felt sorry for him but after that he began to be a jerk and a bully and that’s why I hate him,because I hate those type of people.