OWN TRAP 2

LUTHOR X LORELEI || OWN TRAP 2

A|N: Kailangan ko pong e rewrite to dahil sa Chapter 41!

---------------

Matapos ang mahaba at madramang bakasyon sa islang walang pangalan at ganun din sa resort ay araw na para sa uwian. I bet Mr. Odinnaire was very entertained about what he had done to his sons and into their son's friends! Leaving them behind on the nameless island, and taking their things out to challenge their capability to survive.

It was very amusing. Really.

"Lorie." tawag ni Jamie kay Lorelei habang pareho silang nagliligpit ng gamit sa pinagsamahang kwarto.

Lorie turned to her as a reply.

"Matanong ko lang. Do you like Luthor?"

"HA?" napakunot ang noo niya sa tanong ng kaibigan. It was out of the blue even though it isn't new.

"Come on Lorelei. Don't dare to lie. I'm a lady of great observation! And when I say I noticed something is off between with you and Luthor. THERE IS." with her playful expression.

It would be a lie if Lorie says 'nothing' has changed. After hearing Luthor's confession and also his side, it cleared all her doubts. Mismong si Luthor ang umamin na hindi siya si Moriarty at isa sa mga tauhan lamang, and everything he did was for Loki. Everything.
And that causes her to change the way he treats Luthor, but not means of whole. They still don't usually talk but her coldness and glares towards him faded. It was surprising Jamie noticed it.

"Do you think you've gone overboard with your obsession on Loki Jamie and seriously pair me up with Luthor?" sabi nito.

"I'm not pairing up you two! Kasalanan ko bang mapansin ang pagpapalitan niyo ng tingin?!" Jamie exclaimed.

HUGH AND MUNROE will drive them again using the same vehicle they used going here.

Kinailangan lang nilang maghintay sa may labasan habang kinukuha ng dalawang tauhan ang kotse.

"I want to stay here." reklamo ni Jamie habang hinahawakan ang straw hat na hiniram kay Lorelei. Gazing at the resort one last time, she had fun.

"Reality will gonna strike us back again any minutes from now. We still hadn't made some solutions about my Father's plan." Loki stated with his boring look

"Then how about the Executive Committee recruiting us?" tanong ni Lorelei.

"My Father talking about the transferring will take a while so you should at least cooperate with the executive committee because he may change his mind if you let yourselves be disciplined." Luthor added.

"I was just talking about staying here pero bakit ganyan na ang pinaguusapan niyo?" Jamie cried. Typically hates reality.

Right. They should have a peace of mind going home.

Lorelei glances at Luthor.

Trust

They somewhat did some trust conspiracy on that island. Lorelei had Luthor's biggest secret. And, she'll try to keep it for everyone's sake.

Luthor stared back.

Pero nakuha ang atensyon nila nang pumipit ang dumating na nilang sasakyan with Munroe driving the wheels and Hugh on the passenger seat.

They opened up at nauna si Loki sa dati niyang pwesto. But in a blink of an eye, Jamie rushed towards him at pinalibot na ang mga kamay sa kanya. Nagulat si Luthor nung una pero pinabayaan nalang rin.

Come on Jamie tawag ni Lorelei sa isip niya. Kung hindi siya ang tatabi sa kanya, malamang ay si Luthor.

The row behind them is empty. And Lorelei seated first with a heavy heart, sunod si Luthor. May distansya rin sa dalawa nang makapwesto na.

"Lorelei." mahinang tawag ni Luthor sa kanya ilang minuto ang nakalipas.

Lorelei turned to him. Wala namang makakita dahil pareho sila ang nasa hulihang row.

"What do you think about my Father's plan? Do you think he can successfully drag you out of the school?" tanong nito

"Your father was very influential. I guess my father can't do anything about it so that will conclude my situation and to your brother. " she emphasized the words bringing back of what they had talked.

"I think it would be good thing don't you think?"

"SWEET." pareho kaming napatingin kay Jamie sa unahan na kanina pa pala kami pinagmamasdan.

My lips parted to speak when she interrupted me again.

"I heard them talking about your father and you, Loki." tawag niya kay Loki na nakuha na rin ang atensyon
"They're planning about asking your approvals."

Loki glances sideward to us and it seems like Munroe and Hugh were listening too!

I and Luthor both shut.

'Ripping this lady's neck would be pleasure' Lorelei thought.

PS

WOOT WOOT!

WOOT WOOT!

I LAB IT.  I HAD SO MANY PLEASURE OF MY SHIP IN CHAPTER 40. THANK U HAHA