Chapter 20 - The Dilemma

Start from the beginning

But that time was the time from when we became very good friends. She felt that yes, there was someone who cared about her. We had a fixed time of messaging each other. Initially few days, I would text her and see at what time she replies and then as days passed she started texting me first. We started talking a lot and really became very good friends.

Rishi

That voice! Once again.

Manav, where are you?

I'm with Priyanka. And who are you?

You have lost a lot of time!

What are you talking about?!

Those months after you had a fight with Priyanka, do you remember what happened then?

Who are you?!

Don't you think she might have met her ex after that fight? Don't you think that her ex might have realized that it was his mistake and that he came to ask her to get together again? Don't you think she is dating him right now?

No she is not!!

How do you know? And what about those four months when you decided to hide in your cave?

NO! Who are you?!

I'm you, Manav.

What's happening?!

Get up now. Don't you realize that you are sleeping on your bed? At your home.

My home?

You've lost a lot of time. Don't waste this time. Time once lost can't be brought back.

Manav can you hear me?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Manav?" Shlok said.

'Shlok's voice?' I thought.

"Manav! Are you okay? Should I bring water? Manav! Open your eyes!" Shlok said.

I heard some footsteps go afar. Where was I? total darkness. What is this? What is happening to me?

Slowly I opened my eyes with effort. Shlok came running with a glass of water in his hand.

"Here, take some water." He said.

I took a sip of water. And I asked him,

"Where am I?"

"Calm down. Relax. You are in your house. I brought you here."

"Brought me here?"

"Yeah, well, you were acting very weird out there, on the street. Priyanka called me and..."

"Priyanka? What happened to her? What did I do?"

"Stay down. Hold yourself. I don't really know, but you were crying. You were in pain that Rishi left you."

"Rishi!" I thought that I need to ask him about Rishi. "Well, what else did I say about him?"

"You said he wasn't real."

My eyes stretched wide.

"Who is Rishi exactly?" Shlok asked.

"What's the time?"

"It's eight in the morning. I was here the whole night."

"Whole night?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I told your parents that I came after so many months that you wanted me to stay. But what happened to you now?"