|3| he kissed her

yoongi's focus

he wondered about jimin. how could jimin like boys? he never said anything. but then again, why would you have courage to kiss another boy? yoongi's use to it. but for a straight guy, he should use his lips for a woman.

"namjoon!" seokjin screamed, "where is my favourite knife?!"

"uh...," namjoon laughed softly but nervously, "you see, hyung. i played with it one time, in the community's garden... it kind of... broke in my hands?"

"how is that," seokjin sighed, "how?! do you not realise we need money for food and to finish paying our apartment?!"

"i'm sorry," namjoon pouted.

seokjin blushed as he calmed down, "i guess i'll buy a new... good... expensive knife."

"actually, i'll buy it," yoongi said, "i have lots of money to spend."

"aw, you're so nice," seokjin eomma smiled proudly, "unlike your fath-unlike namjoon."

yoongi didn't pay attention to what his eomma/friend was about to say. he went out with cash. he's going to stop at a liquor store first.

he saw kim suyeong at the store. he knew she would stop here. not for the liquor, just to look at the juices here. they have like, the best orange juice. seems unlikely for a pretty liquor store.

yoongi grabbed a bag of potato chips and some liquor. he doesn't like drinking, but he got it anyways. he just needed... some distraction.

"yoongi," kim suyeoung smiled, "hello!"

"noona, you don't drink," yoongi said, unsurprised.

"no, i just need some cranberry juice," she laughed nervously. he wonders why.

"i'm stopping here to get some things for seokjin," yoongi nodded. he noticed he's a little shorter than her. she's 5'11. very tall for a lady.

he noticed someone else in the store. jimin.

"noona, i have to tell you something," yoongi said, "i don't know if i really like girls. can i kiss you really quick?"

jimin's focus

jimin followed yoongi. he was shopping for some clothes, and noticed yoongi stopped by a store for liquor and also weed. is he smoking again?

so he followed him. then he noticed his best friend, kim suyeoung was with yoongi. what are they talking about?

he scooted closer. as he did, he noticed yoongi came closer to kim suyeoung. he noticed her blushing, as her eyes glow. are they a couple? did yoongi talking about not liking girls and not liking her was fake?

yoongi's lips landed on hers. he held her hips to be in place. she was nervous at first, but drew into the kiss. yoongi seemed focused, closing his eyes in a certain way.

jimin's heart was beating fast but heavy. why is he feeling this way? he only felt this way when he saw taehyung and jungkook. he knew yoongi was special, but not as much as kookie. did the tables change? does he have true feelings for yoongi?

is it too late... however?

-

this night jimin thought hard and long. why did yoongi kiss her?! only he could... no. jimin shouldn't think like that. yoongi is his own person. but why. why did he kiss her? he thought yoongi didn't like her like that.

jimin's heart feels broken, and slow. like his favourite toy being taken away. you can't get a new one. you have to find one just like the original. jimin already lost two. he can't lose yoongi to a girl.

-

yoongi was writing lyrics as he was listening to a song from america. it's in english. but he loves the rhythm and the tunes. he loves the man's voice, going up and down. his voice deep and strong. each word deep. and poetic. he just wishes there was lyrics in korean.

he got another random note. i love you, but i can't have you. i don't know why. it seems like you're with someone else. yoongi isn't with anyone. he only kissed two people. jimin & kim suyeong. but those kisses don't mean much. he only kissed her for experimenting.

his kiss with her was like smelling beautiful roses. it depends on who you are, but to him it only smells good. but he's not attached to it.

kissing a beautiful girl didn't change him. it felt good, but it's like any other kiss. it reminds him when he kissed jimin. her lips just tasted like cherry. her lips look pretty, and taste good. but not enough to change his mind.

she understood, and she let him kiss her. he reminded her they are just friends.

he thought about jimin at the liquor store. he swore he saw him there. and yoongi kissed his best friend.

oh, god. is jimin mad?

yoongi: jimin.

jimin: yes?

yoongi: are you mad at me?

jimin: now why would i be mad at you?

yoongi: i kissed your best friend. (duh).

jimin: i'm not mad, just disappointed. are you guys dating?

yoongi: of course not. i only experimented with her to make sure i like anyone.

jimin: so you saw me at the liquor store...?

yoongi: yes. why were you there? you don't drink. and i hope you're not some... stalker.

jimin: i thought you were going to buy weed, i'm no stalker.

yoongi: you're disappointed i kissed your best friend without your approval?

jimin: well... no. wait yes. no... yes? uhh

yoongi: make up your mind, ffs.

jimin: i'm not mad because of that.

yoongi: then why?

jimin: i don't know. let's not talk about it.

yoongi: fine.

-

hi, hi.
let me give you five facts about this author.

1. jealousy is key for author-chan.

2. she loves taekook's jealous moments. ^^

3. she shops at hot topic for inspiration.

4. she goes to liquor stores, so she knows lots of shiet about them.

5. sleeping arrangements is very inspirational. read it. it has taekook/vkook content hdjjswkkwkedn

it's 2018, just in time :D