"So when is it su-"

She made a noise with her shoe accidentally and they stopped their chatter. Her heart pumped wildly and she ran our of the store unknowingly stealing the necklace while hearing yelling calling after her.

Grabbing a hold of her dress she ran all the way home. The small house was a one bed room with wood floorboards that slightly bended. She leaned against the wall and caught her breath. Her mother caught sight of her panting against the wall. She then helped her get up and held a hand against her back.

"Come here reina, i have something I want to give to you"

Harry

It's was falling night time, the castle illuminating big lights for miles and miles, a celebration to the Prince. The Prince stood aside his humongous window, Golden curtains with crispy white miniscule designs on the bottom off it. The room the size of two large houses with fancy gold furniture filling the room to capacity. He stared out of the window intently looking down at the small towns down below, a little light here and there letting their presence be known.

He saw extravagant white and black carriages arriving in front of the castle, people stepping out of them looking high class, women bathing in jewellery and their finest pearls, while men wore their sharpest suit they had in their set of clothes.

"My Prince your guest have arrived" he heard a servant call out from the slightly ajar room door. He slightly nodded sighing leaving the room. The halls were long and filled with paintings of his ancestors, his father father, and so on and so forth.

He reached the ballroom and her gazed around looking at all the people that attended. He knew what everyone was looking for tonight.

Pleasure

All women in his class were the same, they all wanted to bed him. He admits that he had his fair share of women to warm his bed but sometimes he became stressed and he released some of that tensions through sex.

A throat clearing pulled him out of his thoughts, His father. His father had short dark brown hair with A symmetrical face, nose sharp with nearly dark blue eyes.

"Thank you everyone for attending this special celebration to honor my son, this announcement will be short but I want to let all o-"

He blocked his father's word out when he spotted a woman with long red hair that stopped at the base of her bottom with a cute nose and soft plumb cherry lips along with dark green eyes standing all the way in the back with her hands ringed together shyly, almost in a nervous way. He let a smirk come onto his face just looking at her being nervous.

By the time he finished gazing at her he turned his light green forest eyes towards his father. But he had just finished ending the speech with

"And have a memorable night"

His father proceeded to pull him to people and talk about business and the kingdom but one particular conversation caught his interest.

"An uproar is said to happen tonight, my king, i have heard that it would be many villagers coming to attack the castle soon"