"Bet."

"Okay, if I get more tickets, you have to give me all of you tickets. If you win, I'll give you all of mine," she said.

"Deal." We shook hands and we both started to play in hopes of getting more than the other.

"Jayden, stop!" I turned and saw Jayden and Deja playing a game on the other side.

I guess Peyton noticed I was staring because she grabbed my hand and placed her hand on my cheek bringing my focus back to her.

"Don't pay attention to them," she said.

"I'm not."

She got on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. I smiled and looked down at her.

"I'm gonna win!" She yelled continuing to play. I laughed and played along with her.

Deja: 

"No, you're going to take the fattest L of 2018," I said.

"Nah, I think you are."

"We'll see about that." He smiled as we walked into the arcade.

We walked in and the first thing I noticed was Zach and Peyton playing games. I sighed and ducked hoping they wouldn't notice us.

"What are you doing?" Jayden asked.

"Nothing," I said. He followed me as we paid and got coins for the machines. I went straight to the basketball games which were going to be the easiest ones for me to play.

...

We spent about 20 minutes playing and neither Zach or Peyton had noticed us yet.

I smiled and went to take another shot when Jayden swatted it.

"Jayden!" He smirked and continued to do that with every ball that I shot. "Jayden, stop!" I yelled laughing.

He just laughed and hugged me from behind as I continued to shoot the ball. I turned and saw Peyton giving me a dirty look before grabbing Zach's hand and placing her hand on his cheek. His focus was now on her and he looked so in love. Then, they kissed and I looked away.

"Why are you staring at them?" Jayden asked in a whisper.

"I'm not."

"Yeah, you are."

"I know, but it's only because she's a cheater. That's it."

"Okay..." 

Zach: 

"I can't believe this is happening," I said handing my 592 tickets to her. She beat me by 2 tickets.  She smiled happily and clapped her hands before taking them.

We walked over to the prize booth so that she could pick her prize. She picked a huge stuffed panda bear that was more than half her height. She also picked a giant stuffed dinosaur. And then she used the last few tickets to buy candy.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very," she said. She handed me the panda.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"I saw you eyeballing the Panda the whole time and since you leave for tour next month, I want you to keep it so you remember me. The Panda also represents peace and harmony which is what I hope the tour will be like and it's also what I hope this relationship will be like," she said. She was so smart it was basically unbelievable.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too." I hugged her close and kissed her forehead. We got into the car just as Deja and Jayden walked out. Jayden was holding a stuffed Wolf and loads of candy.