Nita sighed and began to speak. "It's not that I hate him, I just hate what he did to our family-especially my mother. When I was 15, he cheated on my mother with a 20 year old, a 20 year old! He was 40 at that time, and not only that- but she was his intern. Did I tell you that my father is an Albanian sports commentator for football," she paused and asked Paulo who shook his head, "Oh, well he was. I don't know what he's doing right now- so he was never home anyways. But yeah, I guess. I just don't how he could do that, and because of that my mother and I haven't been as close as we used to be back then thanks to him."

Paulo was shocked. That was a lot to take him, he wondered if her father had heard the news about Nita and Paulo, he wondered if he knew who her father was. "What's your father's name?" Paulo asked Nita who hesitated to say but did anyways.

"Alberto Mercado, does it sound familiar?" she asked and Paulo widened his eyes. He knew her father! Why didn't her last name make him realize?

"Yeah! He's a huge fan. Your father was the commentator at one of my earlier games for Juventus. He told me he knew I would become one of the greatest Serie A player and Argentine players, I don't know how to didn't remember," he told her. Nita just nodded, she didn't have interest in any of this and just wanted to stop talking about her father.

"I'm hungry," Nita told Paulo. It was currently 4:46 p.m, Nita was staying at Paulo's for another week since it was Paulo's break off football.

"You know where the fridge is," Paulo joked causing Nita to roll her eyes at him, "I'm kidding. I am too, do you want to go out to a restaurant? We can go at 6."

Nita nodded, "Yeah, sure. I'll go start getting ready," she told him. Paulo's closet was technically Nita's closest. She practically moved in, Paulo had asked Nita to officially move in, Nita wanted to but her school was in Venice, it would be a struggle. At this point, Nita wanted to drop out of school until the twins were a good age, and she considered it.

"Paulo?" she asked, Paulo looked up and nodded, "Mhm?"

"I think I want to hold off University until the twins are a bit older. Do you think that's a good idea?"

Paulo has filled with joy when he heard that, "Yes! You should, please! Then, move in with me and we can raise our children together, the right way. Plus, it's not like you haven't moved in," he said, this was exciting for him. He wanted Nita to move in since the day they met back in November.

"I'll talk to my mom about it when I go back home, now I'm gonna go get ready," Nita said, getting up from the couch and entering Paulo's room.

*

"Gosh," Paulo said as he and Nita got out of the car, trying to get to the restaurant but there was too much paparazzi. It was the regular paparazzi questions thrown at them. Bringing up relationship questions, asking if Paulo actually got her pregnant and it was just a cover-up.

Flashes were being thrown at them. Antonella wouldn't be happy about this when she would see the photos that would overflow the internet. Frankly, Paulo started not to care about Antonella and her opinions, one month in back to their relationship and he deeply regretted it.

They finally made it to the restaurant and got seated. Nita start to laugh out of nowhere, "What?" Paulo asked and Nita shook her head.

"Nothing, but what's gonna happen when-" Nita started but was interrupted by Paulo's iPhone ringing, he rolled his eyes as he saw it was Antonella calling. He gave Nita the look.

"Cia-"

"Paulo! What am I seeing on my phone? What is this? You took her out on a date, that's technically cheating, why are you cheating on me? I knew I shouldn't of gotten back together with you, we're done! Don't bother to text me ever again, I hope you have a great life," Antonella said and hung up, Nita tried to keep her laughter in. She didn't know why she found this funny, Paulo just got dumped over phone call by Antonella, she always thought Paulo would be the one to do that.

"Did you just-"

"Get dumped over a phone call by Antonella? Yes, yes I did," Paulo said and put his phone away that was currently blowing up from all different types of Social Media's.

"And how do you feel?" she giggled, "I never thought that you would be the one getting dumped by her. Thought it would be the opposite," she shrugged.

The waiter came, Nita ordered water as it was the only liquid she should be drinking during the pregnancy. The waiter left and Paulo spoke.

"Whatever. I'm a stress-free, single man that can go clubbing every weekend and meet some ladies," Paulo joked, putting his back to the seat.

"Paulo, just know, that if you do that, I will disown you," she said sternly, but was obviously joking.

"Guess I have to go cancel on my friends."

-

this books gonna be long tbh🤷🏻‍♀️

hiiiiii, last update before i start my hiatus, i'll be back in a month tho😁😁

hoped you guys enjoyed!

vote, comment, share