Chapter 3

Glaceys pov.

We got back to the hotel and dad had bough two twelve packs and I knew exactly what was gonna happen. "Daddy can we talk before you get drunk?", I asked. "What's on your mind darlin?", he asked. "What wrong with you?", I asked. He looked at me with a hint of shock on his face. "What do you mean?", he asked. "You seemed almost sad when you saw me off to the ring. Why?", I asked. "I was just thinking, maybe I turned you into another me.... instead of letting you be a you.", he said looking to the ground. "No Daddy. You didn't do that. I'm am me. We are just two of a kind.", I smiled. "Glacey, you use my moves, you talk just like me, you are another me.", he said. "Yeah I do, because it's my way of having you in the ring with me. Daddy let's face it, you ain't gone live forever. And I plan on wrestling my entire life just like you did. Keeping you in the WWE through me. And Imma teach my kids these moves. Daddy, you ain't done nothing wrong.", I said. He smiled at me softly. A look I have only seen him give me. He dropped the cases of beer and hugged me, and then kissed my head. "I love you darlin.", he said and then picked his cases back up and wished me a goodnight. I sighed and walked back towards my room when I saw Dean. "What you up too Ambrose?", I asked. "Trying to find food and something with some kick.", he said. "Just missed my dad with two twelve packs.", I chuckled. "Doubt he would share.", he laughed. "Come on, I can't promise liquor but I can promise food, the cafe is still open down stairs.", I said. He nodded and we walked down together.

We sat across each other and I spotted a little boy with one of Deans shirts on. I motioned to dean and he turned and looked. A smile grew on his face. The boy spotted Dean and I and ran over leaving his mother. She spun and followed quickly. "Dean Ambrose!!! Glacey Austin!!!!", he gasped in aw. We both smiled. "I'm so sorry.", his mother apologized. "Jake come on let them have their date. You know they are busy. Let them have their time together.", his mother said pulling him to her side. Both our eyes widened at her comment. Date? The hell? "Oh no- we are..." I started then she cut me off. "You two really are a cute couple though.", she smiled and took her son and left shortly after. Dean and I sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes. "Wellllll That was something.", Dean said. "Yeahhhh. Watch now that gonna be trending for 6 months now.", I said. "I hope not.", he said. Well damn thanks Dean. "Yeah...", I said looking at my hands in my lap suddenly feeling self conscious. "Nothing with you!!! I'm just scared of your dad! He'd kill me!", he said with wide eyes realizing how he had just sounded. I chuckled. "Not if I told him not to. He'd just beat your ass then.", I laughed lightly. We made small talk on through the night and about an hour later we made our way out the cafe towards our rooms.

Next morning

Today dad was going back to Texas. We walked out to the cars and I was riding with Dean. "Call me when you land.", I said. He nodded throwing his bags in his truck. "Alright now you be careful and kick a few asses if you have to.", he said. "I'm your daughter ain't I?", I smiled. He chuckled and hugged me. With that he drove off and I made my way to the car Dean waited at.