she changed?

hi happy new year to all... hope this new year will bring happiness and brightness in all all of our life... stay blessed and happy always and keep reading new new stories...

miss me?? Ok will talk later... 1st let's start..

Precap : sanskar convinced for swara's operation... Swara and Ragini taken to operation theater... As Ragini got Labour pain... Ragini gives birth to a girl... And swara's operation was not a successful one...

..

Doctor : i am sorry mr maheshwary but... Operation is not successful... Your wife is no more...

Sanskar takes a step back... Looking at doctor... He was stepping back with teary eyes... His leg strike with chair and he stumbles... Then fall down... Tears fall from his eyes...

Sanskar : aise... Aise... Kaise... Aise kaise unsuccessful ho sakta h... Kkkaaise... (how... How can be it possible... How come it became unsuccessful)... She promised me... She prom.. Mmiss... Ssed...

Sanskar gets up and runs in to cabin... Pushing doctors... Shekhar is still in call... He is tooo shocked to react... Here laksh also listens what doctors told...

Just then nurse comes with the baby girl... Laksh looks at her with teary eyes and whisper slowly : dolll...

Here sanskar runs to swara... Swara is lying there lifelessly... A big bandage on her head... Sanskar runs to her and cups her face...

Sanskar : shona... Shona... Princess Princess (kisses her whole face)... Look... Look what they are telling... You left me... No... I am not saying... They are telling... Chalo... Chalo get up... Get up... Tell them... You can't leave your prince... Tell them...

No response....

Sanskar (smiles in tears) : oh... You want choco?? One... One min...

He search his pockets and takes out 2 big chocos...

Sanskar : take... Now... Now get up...

No response...

Sanskar : you want more?? Sorry na princess... Itna hi h tumhari Prince k pasd (that's all your prince have) but promise i will buy more... Chalo... Now get up... (cries vigorously shaking her face) get up na shona... Please... Please...

No response...

Sanskar (stops crying and wipes his tears) : no... No... I am not crying .. Look... You don't like na if i cry... I am not crying... Han... Not Crying... Ok... Ok promise i will never scold you... I will let you eat whatever you want... Please... Please come back to me please... Please... You promised me... You will come... You promised...

He cries vigorously.... Then starts to slap himself madly...

Sanskar : my fault....my fault... I became greedy... (then cups swara's face and tightly kiss her lips) your prince became greedy... But now i don't want anything shona... I only want you... Please... Please don't leave me... Please..

He cries... Hugging her tightly.... Shekhar and doctors came...

Shekhar goes to sanskar... : sanskar get up please... Leave her... She is no more please...

Sanskar nodes no... Hugging her more tightly... Shekhar somehow departs them... And was taking sanskar out... Sanskar was walking back crying vigorously looking at lifeless swara....

Screen frozed...

Leap :4 Years later...

Maheshwary mansion...