Untitled Part 9

So let's start....

'and the prince and princess starts to live in their big mansion happily ever after'...

Ragini looks at swara who is sleeping peacefully in her lap... She feels pain in her leg and waist...she never felt this type of pain may be due to pregnancy... She slowly places her head on pillow and stretch her waist and legs... Just then door open... She looks... She smiles seeing laksh holding a water glass and a trey on which her medicine were placed... Behind him sanskar...

Both headed towards their respective wives... Sanskar sits beside swara... A whole day passed... Swara who used to jump and play in the whole room... Whose laughing sounds used to echo in the whole room... Now she all silent and sad... Maximum time spends time looking at her own lap... Whenever looks at anyone...her scared fill eyes reflect that how much she is afraid now also...

Sanskar didn't come in front of her only watches from distance... After the whole day now at about 11 :30 pm he gets opertunity to come near his wife... Sanskar Cares her face lovingly a tear drops from her eyes... He takes her hand softly and looks at her...

Laksh sees ragini's slightly frowned face...

Laksh smiles and takes the bowl of oil and starts massage her fit... Ragini protests but seeing his satisfactory smile on his face she stops... She then looks at swasan...

Ragini : you know what sanskar...

(She looks at swara...) i used to say... 'and the Princess makes her own castle... And then starts to live There all alone... Happily ever and ever after... 'my shona will get married... I never thought this things in my most best dreams also... And now...

Sanskar : bhabi... I am getting scared...

He says looking deeply at swara... Raglak looks at him...

Sanskar : she became so silent... There is only 8 days left for her compitition... (looks at Ragini) will she able to sing??

Just then Ragini realize this... Her face became pale... The day she discovered the one and only talent that god gifted her innocent sister... She dreamed only to see her as a singer... This compitition is the 1st step...

Sanskar is still looking at her... : bhabi...??

Ragini : she has to sing...

Laksh : but how... Look at her... She is not touching anything... She is so scared...

Ragini : i... I... I don't know laksh but she has to...

Sanskar looks at swara... The guilt which is already gnawing him is became deep... If swara can't sing... The only ray of hope which will prevent her from all insult of this society is becoming flimsy...

Sanskar : bhabi you go sleep...

Ragini : no sanskar i will sleep here... If swara wakes up then she will create a mess...

Sanskar : no bhabi... I will call you if this happens... And swara is under medicine effects... So i don't think she will wake up...

Laksh : ragu... You need rest... Please... Doll will be fine...

Ragini nodes worriedly... Laksh takes her in his arms... Sanskar smiles...

Ragini : sanskar please take care...

Sanskar nodes..

Laksh left with Ragini...

Sanskar lay down beside swara... Taking her in embrace... Sanskar kiss her forehead... Swara in sleep feels familiar warm touch... She nuzzle herself in him more...