Experimentation

You woke up to sound of running water, opening your eyes you see nothing but a pulsing wall, the smell hits your nose and you instantly remember the events from earlier as you start to struggle instantly. The walls around you squeeze tightly, a muffled moan is heard from above. "Oh hey babe..awake I see..you okay in there? You slept for a while.." Elenora said. Elenora was mid shower when your sudden squirming "E..Elenora! Let me out!" You shout angrily but she can't hear you over the water. "Just let me shower babe then I can let you out for a bit" she said shaking her ass making you get a bit jarred by it. "For a bit? Is she planning and putting me back here?!" You thought as you take it into your hands and start to struggle wiggling you way for the anus. Elenora gasped and blushed a bit feeling you start to wiggle and thrash your way out of her plump backside. Your arms are pinned to the side in the confined space, your able to push with your legs somewhat making progress before you felt her muscles squeeze and pull you in a bit more into her, Elenora was actually trying to keep you inside her?! Your squirming becomes more intense as you make some more progress bracing yourself occasionally when you take a break so she can't suck you back in more. Outside Elenora was moaning more leaning against the wall now her cock was rock hard, absolutely loving your attempts to get out of her. Elenora could not help flexing her muscles in her ass to pull you in and make you need to wiggle more. The amount of effort needed from you was absolutely immense as you struggled your way from deeper inside your girlfriend to her anus. Finally with enough effort your head popped free from her anus the ring squeezing around your neck "ah~ babe..that feels so good" she moans out happily rubbing her cock eagerly. "Are you crazy! Let me out Elenora!" You shout once again. "No. You want to get out you need to fight your way out." She said simply moaning as she tried to pull you back in with her muscles. Your almost sucked back in gasping as you manage to hold your ground and start to squirm more getting yourself slowly more out of her and freeing your arms. What a sight this must be...sticking out of your girlfriends ass while she jacks herself off and tries to suck you back into her. You continue pushing to try and free yourself, her skin is wet from the shower making it difficult to make progress without grabbing a handful of her ass each time. Finally after what feels like forever you pull yourself free landing on the edge of the tub below. Elenora screams above as she climaxed from the experience her cum spilling to the bottom of the tub only to be swept away by the water. "W..what the hell Elenora! You yell between pants as she slowly turns to look at you.

_______________________________________

Elenora pants a bit her monster going slowly limp after she came "oh come on..you know it was exciting" she said happily "what part of that was even remotely exciting! I was trapped inside your ass!" You said quickly as she blushed "it felt so good...feeling you wiggle and squirm to freedom from the giantess keeping you captive inside her body. " she said holding her cheeks as she blushed. "What the hell are you on about?" You ask her slowly sitting up not having the energy to run but trying to not give her an incentive to shove you up her ass again either by distracting with the talk. "Oh I looked it up online! Once I felt you inside me and how nice I felt from it, I looked it up online and found all these pictures and stories shrunken men being trapped inside of someone. Held captive and forced to wiggle to try at freedom. It was so exciting." She said happily. You had to admit in some odd kinky way yeah it sounded kinda nice..but considering you spent the last couple hours trapped in your girlfriends ass...you were less the inclined to agree. "I think thats a much more..one sided fantasy Elenora.." you told her simply as a smile creeped along her face "oh? Then whats this?" She asked her massive finger rubbing your tiny member which was rock hard. Betrayed again by nature you could not help curse a bit. "It was exciting right? Fighting your way out of my ass." She said rubbing you softly still making you moan a little "t..thats besides the point Elenora...that was seriously dangerous...its not some kind of fantasy world." You tell her and she giggled "says my one foot tall boyfriend." She said rubbing you more gently picking you up laying you in her hand. The water was warm as it hit you and her wet body was not helping at all, making you even more hard. "There we go. See..just enjoy it. I mean even if we took you to a doctor...they would start studying you and wanting to figure out why your so small. You would end up being researched or something." She said rubbing you more and more as you moan "b..but I cant stay this way" you try to argue. "Theres no promise you can be returned to normal though either." She said as she leaned down and lick your crotch, her hot tongue felt amazing as it rubbed against you making you moan "I...I got to try don't I?" You asked and she simply licked you again making you moan more. "I don't think you do..I will take care of you happily" she told you as her tongue began to work on your cock now as she panted softly. The feeling was making your brain go hazey as you moan and squirm in her hand, its not long going through this amount of pleasure as you hit your climax cum spitting onto her tongue as she giggled and moved back making a very loud gulp as she swallowed. "Feeling better?" She asked softly as you can't help but nod. "Good, here babe. Take a rest" she said laying you between her breast "there we go.." she said happily returning to showering. You could not help but feel a bit relaxed here...Elenora meant no harm to you, your sure of that much. But she really seemed to have no intention of returning you to normal again.