Chapter 2:

Jennie's POV:

I'm so happy because we are Performing today, us Blackpink are performing Boombayah our debut stage.

Well right now we are at our Dressing room getting ready, Right now we are putting on our clothes for the performance that we are going to do.

When we were done putting our clothes and makeup, us four girls decided to wonder around backstage.

We went out of our dressing room and walked around. I didn't know that the backstage was this big.

As we were laughing and smiling we saw Exo. As we were getting closer to them we all bowed.

They bowed back and smiled. We were continuing our adventure of the backstage.

I then looked back to see one of the Exo member that had a cold but cute/baby face looking at me.

I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Yah what was that Jennie" Lisa blurted out.

"Ani it was nothing, what are you talking about." I said.

"OK then" Lisa said walking to the other members.

I smiled and walked to them.

<<Skip part>>

After like 30 minutes it was our turn to perform out debut stage for Boombayah.

As we were performing Boombayah I could see from the corner of my that Exo was watching us.

When we were done performing, we went backstage.

Rose' started to cry, I then hugged her tight.

"Rose it's OK" I said still wiping her tears.

Minutes later she stopped crying.

Next was Exo lotto/Louder

While we were watching them I made eye contact with the cold/baby face guy for like 5 seconds.

I looked away but turned back around to watch them perform again.

What was that all about.

I sighed.

When they were done they walked to our side and bowed. As some of the members were walking pass us, I turned and bumped into a chest. 

I looked up and saw the same guy that we made eye contact moments ago.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's OK" He said with a husky deep voice, he then patted my head.