A couple-Part 2

The door opens and comes out a sleepy Tony and a tired Paige. Nothing weird but I was expecting more. Paige smiles as she sits at the table. Tony sits next to her and puts his head on the table. I look over at them, I walk over to them and sit down across from them. Paige smiles and waves at me very slowly. "Goodmorning lovebugs," I say to them and they don't even notice. Tony groans and Paige says "Yeah, good morning.". I then turn to Tony and ask "So, you weren't the first one up. What's that like?". He then shrugs keeping his head on the table. I laugh and then ask Paige, "How did you sleep?". She smiles and says "I had a wonderful dream.". I contain a laugh and say "Oh, I bet.". She nods and slouches in her chair. I tilt my head towards them. This is very unlike themselves. Paige usually keeps a good posture and talks a lot, she's staying quiet and doesn't even care about how she's sitting. Tony is the first one to get up and he keeps everyone on schedule, he's the second to last one up and he does not have a schedule. I then get up and say "Well I'm going out.". Harry looks at me and asks "Why?". I smile and say "It's nice, I want a walk.". Robin looks outside and looks at me. "It's raining.". I smile and say "Yeah like I said nice!". I then grab my jacket next to the door and start to head out. "I'll be back before dinner.". Harry then asks quickly, "Where are you doing!?". I then reply quickly, "The best place ever!!". I shut the door then make my way to the park. I sit on a bench and wait for a few minutes. "I think I found the most beautiful flower in the world." a hear Shrignold say behind me. I turn around and see him. "Awww thank you so much!!" I reply. He smiles and hugs me. "I need to take you somewhere, and Paige and Tony are coming," he states. He sits by me and I ask "So where are we going?". He smiles and pulls me closer to him, "Somewhere.". I scoff and say "Yeah, but be specific.". He smiles and says "Nope!". I giggle and we wait just talking. Paige and Tony then come around and I get up. "Where are we going?" I ask again. Shrignold smiles and looks at us. "Follow me."!!

   ((This was really short but it is New Year's Eve and I don't care!! I hope you like this, lol))