1

• Посвящена Ally Marie Dune

This is a One Direction story that I have been working on for a while now. I really hope you like it.

Make sure to leave comments, votes, sugestions, whatever.

Tell me what you think, I want to know.

-Embrina R.H.

____________________________________________________

"That's what makes you beautiful," I sang into the microphone. The band played their final notes and and our choreographer and director clapped in front of us, pleased with our preformance.

"Great job boys, great job," Kenton, the director, said happily. We have been working on this routine for months now and we finally got it right!

"I know how to celebrate," Niall said. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and I turned to him curiously. Niall threw his hands in the air and yelled "Pizza party!" at the top of his lungs. His words echoed in the empty stadium. The guys exploded into laughter, and I joined in. But mine wasn't real like theirs.

"Okay, you guys can go home now. Same time tomarrow," Kenton said, releasing us. We set our mics down on a speaker and raced to the dressing room. Liam beat us, which wasn't much of a suprise, concidering he sprints, and opened the door as we followed.

"This tour is going to be brilliant!" Liam said happily, unbuttoning his shirt. We all agreed and undressed. We all shared one dressing room. We didn't care, we're all guys.

"How come you've been wearing under shirts lately Haz?" Zayn asked as I slid my shirt off and grabbed me hoodie.

Because I don't want you to see what's under the shirt Z, I thought to myself. Insead, I shrugged and pulled my hoodie over my head. I knew they would freak if they saw what was underneath. I leaned down to pull my pants off and my stomach burned as I leaned down to pull them off my legs. My jaw tightened a little, but I sucked it up. I've been doing this for a while now.

"What pizza do you guys want?" Louis asked. I looked up and noticed he was calling a pizza place.

"Meat lovers," Niall and Zayn said at the same time.

"Tropical,"Liam said. I slid my shoes on and tied the laces, feeling Louis' eyes on me.

"Haz, what do you want?" he asked.

"I'm not that hungry, thanks," I said. As I stood, I noticed all the guys staring at me. "What?"

"You don't want pizza?" Zayn asked.

"Are you feeling okay?" Liam asked. He stepped forward and placed his hand on my head. I smiled and pulled it off.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just not hungry," I said as I buttoned my shorts. Louis gave me a strange look, but told the pizza restaurant the order. We continued to dress and left the stadium through the back door. Niall's copper coloured Jeep was parked in the first parking place and we piled in. Niall took the driver's seat, Liam took the passanger, and Louis, Zayn, and I squeezed in the back. Niall started the Jeep and pulled out of the parking lot. When we turned onto the interstate, we threw our hands in the air. The wind whipped my curls into my face and we screamed out of joy.

"I still can't believe this is happening to us!" Niall screamed over the wind. We yelled in agreement. Who would have thought an X Factor audition would lead to us being called the new "British Invation"?

Niall pulled into mine and Louis' driveway and we climbed out of his Jeep. I lead the way and unlocked the front door. We gathered in the living room, turning the t.v. on.