5- Niall

"Come on Harry, you need to eat something," I said, waving a piece of toast in his face. He shook his head and set it down on the table. It's been two days since he's been out of the hospital, and he hasn't eaten since then. And you could easily tell. his cheek bones were very well defined and he was pale and sweaty. He won't sleep or eat, and had a horible fever. I threw the toast onto the plate and leaned back into the booth seat. I slid closer to Harry and lightly pet his damp hair. My eyes wondered up to Zayn, who was laying in his bed across from me. His back was to me and I could see the gause on the back of his neck. They needed to be changed again.

"One moment Haz," I whispered into Harry's ear. He gave me a weak nod and I wiggled out of the booth. I grabbed the first aid kit on the kitchen counter and tapped Zayn's back. He rolled over and I looked into his eyes.

"Ni?" I groaned.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked. He shook his head and noticed the first aid kit.

"Ugg," he grumbled. I smiled as he sat up. I guided him to the living area on the back of the bus and sat down on the sofa, next to Liam. I sat behind him and opened the box, taking out the scissors and cutting the gause around his head. I finished cutting and Zayn pulled on the gause, letting it fall onto his legs. I peeked around his shoulder at the gause. Good, their was no blood in it this time. I opened a steral pad and placed it on the back of his head and wraped a rollar bandage around his neck carefully.

"Are you done?" Zayn yawned. 

"Yeah, go lay back down." Zayn stood up and carefully walked to his bed. He's really unbalanced from the concusion he got.

"Harry still not eating?" Louis asked as he leaned forward and looked at Harry. He was still laying on the table. I shook my head and fell back into the sofa.

"He looks horible, what are we going to do?" I asked. Louis sighed and sank into the sofa, not knowing what to do. Liam leaned back and let his head drop back, staring at the ceiling. We sat there in silence before I looked at Harry.

"I'm going to get him in bed," I told the other guys. I stood up and walked up to the booth where Harry was laying. I shook hos shoulder lightly, getting no response from him. I shook a little harder and he raised his head. I squated down next to him and looked through his curls into his eyes. They looked lifeless and so un-Harrylike.

"What?" he moaned weakly.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked. He gave me a slight nod and I helped him to his feet. I grabbed his waist and carried him to this bed across from Zayn. Harry crawled in and burried his face into his pillow. I took his blanket and pulled it over his body.

"Thanks Ni," he mumbled, turning his head so I could see his face. I smiled at him and pulled the privacy curtain to his bed out. I walked back to the living space and sat across from Liam and Louis.

"We need to get something in Harry soon," Liam said. Harry's one of those guys that needs to eat a LOT. So two days without eating must be killing him.

"I know. He needs something in his system really soon," Louis said. Zayn rolled over in his bed and he let out a snore. He must have crashed. I smiled and layed down, staring out the window. The trees zipped by and it made me a little drowsy. My eyes felt heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

I was in the hall of the Holiday Inn. All the guys were missing and I was freaking out.

"Zayn! Liam!" I yelled. My voice echoed off the walls and was eventually swallowed by the darkness. "Louis! Harry!"

"Hello Niall," someone said behind me. I turned to see Perenelle standing there behind me.

"Perenelle," I whispered to myself. She smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Looking for someone?" she asked with a smirk. My hands balled up into fists and she stepped to a door to her right. Her hands wrapped and round the knob and she turned it. As the door opened, Zayn fell out. His hair was stained red with his own blood and his dark brown eyes stared into nothing. My heart dropped to my stomach and I thought I would get sick as I looked into his eyes. Perenelle walked to the other side of the hall and opened that door. Harry fell out, looking like skin and bones. His green eyes had the same stare as Zayn's did. My eyes watered as she stepped forward and she opened another door. Liam fell out, blood flowing from his lips.

"This can't be happening," I said, taking a step from Perenelle. She smiled and opened another door. Louis dropped to the floor, his body covered in bruises and blood. Perenelle's eyes met mine and she opened a door to my right. No one fell out, but my feet unwillingly walked in.

My eyes snapped open and I woke up screaming. Liam was startled and slid over to me. Louis jumped from across us and rushed to my other side.

"Niall! Niall, calm down!" Liam yelled. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Liam wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Louis rubbed my back lightly.

"Niall, what happened?" Louis asked. I was breathing hard and shaking really bad. My eyes watered as I remembered the looks in everyone's eyes. The blank, lifeless stares they all gave me. Liam pulled me into his chest and I broke down into his shirt.

"You were all dead. I saw your dead eyes stare at me and it just-" I choked up before I could finish. Liam pet my hair lightly and rocked me slowly.

"Niall, it's okay. We're all alive and... most of us are well," Louis said. I sat up and wiped my damp eyes with my jacket sleeve. Louis rubbed my arm as I tried to pull myself together.

"Ni?" Zayn mumbled. I looked up and saw him watching from his bed. He rolled out of bed and stumbled over to us.

"Zayn, be careful," I said as he fell to his knee's in front of us. He rubbed his head, trying to see straight.

"I'm fine, what's wrong?" he asked after he could see. I shook my head and wiped my eyes again. He knew I was lying.

"Just a bad dream, don't worry about it."

"What was it about?" I teared up a little and wiped my eyes again before he could see.

"He had a dream that we were all dead," Liam explained. I nodded and burried my face into my hands. I felt like such a baby, crying over a dream. Zayn scooted closer and pat my head lightly.

"Niall, it was just a dream. None of us are dead."

"But Zayn, it was so real. Perenelle was behind it and-"

"Wait, Perenelle?" Louis asked, cutting me off." I sat up and looked at all the guys, who were all staring at me.

"Yeah, Perenelle did it," I said quietly. Zayn rubbed his head as his face lost its colour. Liam pat my leg and Louis bit his lip.

"Don't worry about her. She won't find us again," Liam said. I nodded and sniffled.

"I need to lay back down," Zayn said, rubbing his temple. Louis stood up and reached his hand out to Zayn. He took it and Lou helped him to his bed.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" Liam asked. I nodded and he pulled me into his chest. I didn't question what he was doing, so I got comfy.

She won't find us again Liam's words rang in my head as I drifted into sleep.

For some reason, I didn't believe that.