My Little Sally

"Ill call you Sally." "Ok." "And dont be scared of this tough guy over there. Hes actually not that tough." I whisper the last part to her. "Ok." "Hey Jen!" "Yes Gray?" "Kinda need you. Or someone small!" "Why?" "I lost something under the old passage way!" "Ok Sally follow me." She clung to me and kept a close eye on Kaname. Before i went to the passage way i took Sally to my room. I put one of my old little kid dresses on her. And i got shorts and a shirt on. Then walked to where Gray was. "Whose this little cutie?" "Gray this is Sally. Sally this is my friend Grace or Gray." "Hi there Sally." "Hi." "So what do ya need Gray?" "I Senri scared me and i dropped my phone down there." She says pointing to a little kids slid. That leads to a small room. "Sally can you go down there. After i tie this rope to you." I say as a rope floats to me. I tie it around her and hoist her down. "I have it." She yells so i start to pull her back up.

"Heres your phone Ms." "Thank you Sally."  So i walk back to Kanames room. "So Kaname what do we do about her?" "Keep her if you want." "Really?" "Sure. Ill just go and inform the headmaster." "Ok. Sally im gonna take you shopping." "Ok." So i pick her up and run to the village. There is a pert that has only 'Mythical creatures' there. So i went there. "Hello Princess Kuran." "Hello." Lots of people were bowing.I let Sally down but i held her hand so she didnt get lost. "Hmm. How about this store. Looks like a store for cute little werekittens."  "Sure does." I walk in still holding her hand. "Welcome, how may i help?" A cheerful teenage werecat says. "Hello. Um im looking for some clothing for her." I say gesturing to Sally. "Ok. Ill help you find anything you want." "Thank you." "So what are you looking for sweetie." "Um. I want tshirts, skirts, shorts, and dresses." She says a little quiet.

"hmm. Okay follow me." So we listen to her and follow her to a spot that had really cute clothing that had spots for tails or ears. I pick up a cute dress. It had two ruffles and cute black bows. The main part was a turquiose. "Do you like this one Sally?" "I love it." So we get her a few different outfits in different styles. Then head back to the dorms. I tell her to go to the moon dorms and wait for me there. I head to the headmasters place. "Headmaster? You in here?" I ask heading into the dorms. I walk around. Still no sign of Headmaster.

"Where Are You?!" Still no answer. I decide to just go back to the dorms. "Kaname!" I yell as i walk into his study. No answer. "Where Is EveryOne!?" I then get a phone call.

Me: Hello?

...: Is this Jenny Kuran?"

Me: Umm. Yes it is. Why?

...: I need you to come to the village.

She said some directions. 

Me: Sure. Ill be there in a few minutes. Just gotta drop some things off.

...: Alrighty then. Bye.

Me: Bye.

So i did as said and headed to the directions given to me. I ha on a nice redish brown shirt and a nice white skirt. I knocked. "Come in!" I walked in. I looked around and it was set up like a wedding.