Before the Dance.

So it was the day of the dance. "Hmm i wonder if Zero has anything nice to wear tonight?" "Oh he doesnt." "Ah. I thought i was alone." "Well your not. And why do you talk about Kiryu so much now?" "I dont know. He is interesting." "what do you mean by interesting? As in you want him Interesting. Or he's wierd. I like it interesting?" "Oh i dont know. Maybe both. Wait i didnt hear a difference. And Shut Up Aidou!" "Im just saying." "Ok since he wont have anything nice to wear tonight. Go take one of Kaname's tuxes and take it to Zero. If Kaname gets mad tell him i ordered you. " "Any specific tux?" "Oh his really nice white one! Wait no. Just choose any of them. Or tell kaname to choose one." "Do you want me killed?!" "Sure why not." "I thougth we were friends!" "Im joking Aidou!" I laugh. "But im serious about the tux thing." He just grumbled a few words then left. I put on my green, Black and lavander dress. "So sis. What makes that Kiryu so interesting?" "I dont know. Wait are you jealous im getting Aidou to take one a your tuxes to Zero?" "What?! Hanabusa!!" "Yes lord Kaname?" "Dont listen to Jenny!" "Seriously Kaname thats all yuor gonna do. Fine ill go do it myself!" I say flashing out to his room. I grabbed his black tux with a lavander tie and flashed to Zero's dorm. I had the tux in a box. I walked up to his room. I went to knock when someguy slammed me against the door almost making me fall through the door. "Hey whats a pretty night class girl doing here?" "I came to give this to someone." "Aww how sweet of you. What is it a box of chocolates?" He said grabbing the box. He opened it then threw it over his shoulder then grabbed my shoulders and slamned me into the door again. This time i fell threw with the guy on top of me. I kicked him in the gut and held him on his back. "Sorry Zero for barging in here. But this punk kinda broke your door." I apologize not looking away from the guy under me. I started to punch him in the face. Once he passed out i looked up at Zero and noticed he just came out of the shower. He was only in a towel..... "What are you doing here?" He hissed. "I brought you something and this guy smashed me into your door twice and broke it the second time. And Yeah." I say lookig down. I slowly get up brushing the dirt off of my dress. "Sorry about that." i quickly went out and grabbed the box then threw it to Zero. "Here take this. Just make sure to return it after." "Why would i wear this?" "Please. Your going ot dance. You cant wear your uniform!" I scold him. "Fine ill wear it." After that i skipped back to the dorms. Kaname was at the gate waiting. He was ticked off. "Jenny!" "What?" "Why do you want him to look good." Here comes the lecture. "He is a hunter He could kill you!" "Am i dead? No. Well technically yes. But no. I'm not in a grave!" "You might be soon!" "Well thanks nice to know your supporting me! I know Mom and Dad would be supportive! Next time i tell Uncle ill go with him I will!" "Hes Dead." "Then Ill Go With Senri!" "No You Will Not! You Want To Be There For Yuuki. How Will You If Your Not Here? Answer Me That!" "Gahh." I growled then walked off angrily. I started heading to the dance even though its only early.