The End

Sam

He got to Kansas and went straight to his house to surprise his parents. When he got there he let himself in with the house key that he still has from being a kid. No one was home and he sighed going up to his old room and put his stuff in then went outside. He texted some of his old friends to ask if they've seen Colby. Nate said that Colby had told him that he was going to the bad side of Kansas at the old "Asylum". Sam hurried up and made his way over there to the building just as Colby was about to go in. "Colby!" Sam yelled and he turned around looking at him confused. 

"How did you know I was here?" Colby crossed his arms from the cold and started bouncing. 

"I have my resources." Sam steps a bit closer and Colby steps back. "I'm sorry okay... I broke it off with Kat today." Colby's face dropped and he sighed. 

"No. You have to be with her." He rolls his eyes and gets closer. 

"I don't NEED to be with her. I was with her for a long time and I don't love her anymore." Colby starts getting heated you could tell because his face turned a little red. 

"I can't tell you what you need now? You told be that I HAD to be with Shea, didn't you?" Sam steps back and looks down. "I need to get this video ready because I have to post a video in a few days." 

"We do have to post for the Sam and Colby channel tomorrow." He looks back up at him and Colby sighs. 

"Yeah that's true. You're coming with me then." Colby hands Sam the camera and Sam follows him onto the ground. 

*After the Video*

They were both outside of Colby's car. Sam looked over at him and sighed. "I'm sorry okay. I ended it for you. I want you." Colby just looks at him and walks closer putting a hand on his cheek kissing him. Sam kisses back putting a hand on his neck. Colby pulls back and lets go of him. 

"I love you, you know that. But I can't be with you. I've already found someone else." Colby looks down and kicks at the ground. He jus watches him. 

"Ok-okay..." He turns around and starts walking back to his car. Colby looks up and runs over to him grabbing his hand. He pulls it away and turns around looking at him tears already streaming down his face. "I love you Colby Brock. I love you so much but you've already found someone. I-I'm going to go. Goodbye Colby. I'll see you when you get home." Sam leaves and goes home.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YES THIS IS THE END! I hope you all enjoyed, like I did. @Team_ColbyBrock for telling me that the new book I'm going to make should be a sequel which I'm going to do! Thank you for that and the book is going to be named Now Or Never! Also sorry for the short chapter!