"How you doing baby?" she questioned releasing me from her grip. I nodded pulling away.

"Alright. You go ahead and see the baby. I'll talk with them for a second." She gave me an uneasy look before washing her hands and tending to the baby with Trista.

"Mah?" Mekai asked in a confused yet audible tone. I looked to him and his sister in my arms as we hovered the bed. Morgan would have probably been crying her eyes out by now.

"Yeah baby boy...mama is really sick. She's here, but not here here. Okay? Mommy is sleeping. She'll wake up, okay? You understand?" I gently shook him in my arm.

"Jacob baby they don't understand that!" Ma cried out from the corner.

"Momma, its okay. They need to know anyway." I fought back tears watching them look to me with confused and innocent expressions. "Wanna kiss mommy?" I leaned down and watched as Jade laid her head on Morgan's chest. The sight was just too much. Mekai followed suit and they clutched onto her.

"Baby....Jacob." My mom struggled to say from behind me. I placed my head down and let it all out. I wanted Morgan back now, it had only been one day. "Its gonna be alright Jacob." she rubbed my back and whispered into my ear. My tears raced down my face, hot and steamy as ever.

"I-I can't do this. Not w-without her." I took a glance at the twins and moved them from their position to the spare bed in the room. It was simply hurting me more to watch it. I could say all I wanted to how strong I had to be for her but I found that actions were harder than the words.

Finally I had calmed down a little bit. My mood was completely different now. My mom took the twins home, I asked her to. They had the chance to see their mother but I didn't want them to see me this way. It was gonna be hard for me to get through this I know, but I just had to think of what Morgan would do if the tables were turned.

••••••••

Two Weeks Later

I was at the point where my thoughts on her improving were rather slim. For the past two weeks I was staying by her side, both day and night. The doctors always said that she was going to improve soon but me being impatient was getting in the way. Starting now I would be really busy. The album was released on Tuesday. That was the day Madison was supposed to be born, so it meant something to me.

"Jacob, aye man you holding up okay?"

I looked to my right to see Dig standing there. We had to get going soon, and to be honest my heart wasn't having it. I nodded before he got too worried about me. I was almost positive my face proved otherwise. Everyone that had been by knew that I was missing my other half, now more than ever. With Madison being home with my mom, I was here by her side at every waking minute.

"I'm good man, you probably ready to go now." I stood to my feet, my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Jake, man c'mon man. We've been close for as long as I can remember. You'll be missing her...I can tell. You sure you ready to go?" I sighed and glanced at Morgan.

"I don't know man...I think so." I admitted honestly.

"Take your time then. I'll give you the space as you need. I'll give you ten minutes bro." we hugged each other and he exited the room after kissing Morgan's cheek.

Morgan's chest heaved up and down slowly. I swallowed, not understanding how much this situation made me feel this way. Most of my emotions, I couldn't register them. I wanted to speak to her however the best way I could was either through song or just speaking as if she was physically able to hear.

"Hey baby...I just, Morgan I'm trying to do this without you...we have a beautiful baby girl, and she's doing r-really good." I laughed thinking of how she would make fun of me for sounding so nervous. "Real niggas don't get nervous babe. I'm sorry. But I love you beautiful. I have faith that you'll be awake soon. And when you do wake up...I'm gonna treat you better than I ever have. I've said that too many times before and I'm tired of letting you down. You hold me down, and I aught to be dong the same for you. What I'm trying to say is, I know for a fact that something good is gonna come out of this baby...I love you so much words can't explain. I never thought I'd love again baby, and you were that. Just what I needed, and while I'm away I'll be thinking of you...and I can't wait to get back to you."

I bent down, careful not to disrupt the flow of any cords. With my face inches from hers, I lightly pecked her lips. They were partly cold. I sighed turning to leave before glancing back once more, my heart aching to even do so.

After Jacob left the hospital, Morgan had yet another visitor. Diara had stopped by to visit Morgan after feeling nothing but guilt since she had heard of her accident. She closed the door behind her and sat down beside the bed shaking her head. She remembered that she and Morgan were once very close after the birth of the twins especially. She began to pour out her thoughts and feelings.

"Its sad to see you you like this. It should have never gotten this far. Alix, Alix just didn't listen to me." what she didn't know was that although Morgan wasn't there in a physical sense, she could still hear Diara talking.

"I feel bad Morgan because I helped with the break in that day. I chose to help! I could have said no!" she sobbed softly rocking back and forth in her chair. It was her time to let out those things that she couldn't find the courage to say while she was here.

Meanwhile, Morgan was dreaming of her mother. The one person she missed the most. In her coma for the the past two weeks, she was able to hear. She would look forward to hear Jacob speak to her everyday and night, about times they shared and anything on his mind. Particularly today she and her mother were discussing how Diara came to see her, and what she expressed.

"Mama...Diara stopped by to see me. She sounds really sad too." Morgan bit her lip nervously, watching the scene from what she thought of as heaven.

"Oh baby, she's feeling bad. Thats it. I think a lot of people are feeling this way now that they see how you are." Susan explained, watching Morgan nod.

"We were really close like she said, I feel bad too. I've made a lot of bad choices."

"Baby baby baby. Don't you blame yourself for anything. Even if you've made bad choices look where you are."

"In a coma mama?" she asked looking to her in confusion, more of if she had lost her mind.

"No baby. A beautiful woman. You're an amazing mother, loyal wife. You have a lot going for you and you've made us proud. Even me, I miss you Morgan." hearing that gave Morgan even more hope than before. That was the one thing she missed the most, hearing her mother's encouraging words.

"Mama I miss you too." she spoke lowly hugging her. It was a sweet moment.

"But baby, you've got to get back to them. Your family needs you sweetie, I don't want you to neglect them."

"I can't just go back so soon, mama I like this setting. I have no worries."

"How do you think they feel? You have the choice and you don't want to make the right one. Baby, its all up to you...but just do what's right...you hear?" Susan stroked her face with her hand and watched a tear slip from Morg's eye before she nodded.

"Okay."

Hope you guys liked this one just as much as the last one! But please vote and comment.. Thanks babes. (: