Dave x Junior (New Year's Eve)

Junior was sitting next to me on the couch, drinking beer and laughing heartily. We had been watching TV and talking for a while, occasionally kissing each other.

For how long had we been together now? It must have been at least since we released our first album, Killing is my business... And business is good. We had been close from the very beginning, but from then on we started to openly show our feelings for each other.

At first we hadn't been sure if Gar and Chris would tolerate our relationship, but to our surprise they had suspected it for a long time and actually celebrated when we came out.
Long live Ellefstaine, they sang and had us kiss in front of them.

Today we were alone, only the two of us.

"Look Dave, it's minutes before midnight! We have to kiss at exactly midnight so we'll have a long relationship full of love.", David happily announced next to me.
-"Okay darling, we better get ready now! There are only three minutes left.", I said and leaned closer to him, looking him deep into the eyes. What a beautiful boy he was.

My long soft curls gently stroked his face as I carefully pushed him onto his back. Now he was lying underneath me and I sat on his hips, my legs left and right to his body.

His small hands reached out for my face, slowly bringing it closer to his face until our noses almost touched. I could smell him now, a pure, Junior-like scent.

"I love you, Dave.", he caressed my ear and kissed me on my lips.
"I love you too, David.", I whispered and smiled as our lips met and started to melt into each other.
"To a new year full of love and happiness."