Part 2

Sam Pov 

I was in my room finishing a call with Katrina we was go go shopping for a few stuff. I then hear little sniffles and I hear Colby's door slam shut. I get up and open my door. I walk over to his door and put my ear against his door and I hear crying and heard something hit the door and that makes me jump. I hear more stuff being thrown around the room. I knock on the door. "Colby? What's wrong?" The crying stops and I hear shuffling from his bed. Colby opens the door and he's eyes was red from crying. 

I see the picture of him and Brennen. Its ripped he tore it up. I look at Colby worried. "What happen?!" He wipes his tears away and walks to his bed, I walk in and close the door and go sit down on the bed next to him. Colby takes a deep breath and exhales. "I broke up with Brennen" he sighs. I get confused I thought they loved each other. "I thought you guys were in love?"

"I thought so to" Colby sighs "but he cheated on me with Corinna" he looks down. I kind of expected this to happen. I may sound rude but I'd figure that Brennen would cheat on Colby. I then give Colby a side hug and he quietly starts crying again. Colby phone goes off and it shows a picture of them together and the call is from Brennen. I stare at it and glare. Colby ignores it. 

I sigh "it's alright Colby forget that asshole" 

Colby lightly laughs. And I smile and Colby smiles and looks at me. I smile

"Do you want me to stay around and give you company? Or do want to be left alone?" I ask

Colby sits and thinks for a minute "if you want you can stay-"

"Sam!" I hear Katrina call my name. I hear her footsteps. "In Colby's room!" I shout. Katrina then knocks and peaks her head in "You ready?" She has a smile on her face. I look at Colby and he wasn't smiling anymore and he looks at me and I look back at Katrina. "Uhm...I think I'll stay" I say looking at Katrina. "Again. Sam Please I want you to come with me this time" Katrina whines and makes a puppy face. I shake my head "I gotta help Colby right now. Something came up" 

"Aww" Katrina makes a pouty face

"Sam it's fine you can go if you want" I hear Colby 

I turn back to him "No I want to stay and help my best friend" 

"Sam Go! Go with your girlfriend and help I'll be fine I need to do a few things anyway so don't worry about me" he smile, some people might have fell for this smile but I know this smile is fake. I sigh "okay when I get back we can hang out okay?" I hit his shoulder playfully and he nods "Yeah we can hang after" I smile "call me if you need anything" I leave and shut the door.

"Katrina" I whisper "why would you do that?" 

Katrina was already walking down stairs "Do what?" She says

I frown "That what happen a few minutes ago Colby was hurting. My best friend I needed to comfort him". Katrina stops and looks at me with a mad expression "Is Colby more important to you than Me?" 

Yes.

"Uhm...no?" I say sounding more like a question 

Katrina sighs and rolls her eyes "let's go" and she gets in the car. I get in and we leave. 

Colby Pov 

Why would she do that the time I needed my best friend right now she had to come in a take him from me. I clean up my room and my phone goes off again and it's Brennen I ignore it again. My door then opens and it's Brennen. I glare "What are you doing here get out". He looks like his been crying as well "Colby please I love you I know what I did was wrong" I nod "damn right it was wrong. You hurt me. And I can never forgive you" he starts walking towards me "Stop right there! Don't you dare touch me" I say angry and it worked Brennen stopped. 

"She meant nothing Colby-" 

"Don't bring that ugly bitch up" I tell over him "I'm done!"

"Well I'm not!" Brennen shouts and pulls me into a hug. I pull away from him "Leave"

Brennen shakes his head "Colby please-"

"Leave. I don't want to hear it. Please just leave!" I point at the door and he sighs and leaves. I sits back down on my bed and grip my hair and then just lay down. I need Sam right now. I grab my phone and press call.

Sam Pov 

Ever since our talk Katrina been acting in a bad mood. She has been ignoring me. My phone goes off it's Colby. I look at Katrina and she is too busy. I walk away answer it "Hey Colby you alright?" I rub my eyes. "No can you come back" I nod and laugh to myself because Colby can't see me "Yeah I'm on my way back see you in a bit" I hang up and walk over to Katrina "I'm going back home Colby needs me so" she looks at me "Where am I gonna put this stuff?" 

I shrug "call your friend or Something" I say and start walking away. "Sam you can't just leave me here!" I ignore her and keep walking 

I get in my car and start it up  and head home

I pull in and rush upstairs and knock on Colby's door and walk in. Colby is sitting on the bed. I walk over and sit down next to him again. Colby then lays his head on my shoulder and it's silent. Its was a kind of a awkward silence. I clear my throat. "Sorry" Colby takes his head off my shoulder. I felt sad for some reason. "For what?" I ask "for ruining your plans with Katrina" I shake my head "nah you didn't Katrina is being moody today, so actually you saved me" I chuckle. Colby does the same and we stare at each other for a bit. 

Then for some reason my heart feels weird. Like I'm getting nervous. We are close. I need to stop thinking this. Holy crap we're kissing! I don't know what I'm doing but I kiss back. And Colby breaks it. I feel my face get red. 

"Oh shoot sorry Sam I didn't mean to do that" Colby panics. I found it funny and cute. I pull him into kiss. It take a while until he starts kissing back. I try to take over but had no luck. Colby pushes me down and he smirks "I top" I roll my eyes playfully and shake my head and laugh. 

A/n Okay gonna end it here! Lol just jumped right into it xD. This is such a fast pace. They already kissed.lol okay so see you in the next chapter mkay bye!