Slow Dance (Winchesters x Brother!Reader)

Pairings: Dean and Sam Winchester x Brother!Reader

Warnings: Bullying, also the reader is gay in this one shot. 

Ps. My one-shots will range from being gender neutral to me doing it for one gender. If you want to see a one-shot for your gender, just ask in my dms. I do not use ocs, though. 

(c/t) Means Car Type. 

(F/s) means favorite scent.

Words: 1742

Age 17

You hated school, so much and today was no different. 

It started off when you woke up late, Sam and Dean on a hunt. Then, later at school, you were tripped, kicked, and taunted all throughout the day. When you got home, you were very grumpy. After pulling your (c/t) into the garage, you see the Impala and know that Sam and Dean are home. The fact that your brothers have returned raises your spirits a bit. 

"Yo, guys! I'm home!" You called as you walked in, running a hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. 

"In here!" You hear Dean yell back from the library, where you now head off to. 

"Guys check this out," Sam says as you walk in and sit down across from Dean.

"Case?" You ask. Cases were great because they meant you could skip school, even if only for a day or two. 

"Yeah," Dean says, quickly reading over Sam's shoulder, "And it looks like we're gonna need your help,"

*Time skip brought to you by the Paranormal Activity marathon I'm watching at 12:03 am while writing this*

"You know, when you said you needed me for the case, I didn't think you meant this," You growl lowly, slightly irritated at your brothers. 

The case Sam had mentioned was a possible demon possessing a man named Greyson Fields who had recently donated over three grand to help out your school. A school dance was being held tonight in the man's honor. Now, here you sat in the back of the Impala, wearing dress pants, an (f/c) button up, and a pair of converse. 

"Well, we can't chaperone if you're not there," Dean argues back from the driver's seat, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. You sink into your seat, sighing. In no time the three of you pull into the school and park, getting out and walking inside, though you strayed behind a few feet. 

"It's being held in the gym," You inform, still not happy to be there as you see a few people from your classes walking in. With that said, you head into the gym and mix into the sea of bodies already beginning to dance. 

**

Two hours in and you stood off to the side, beginning to doubt. Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning your head, you see Utsukushī, a Japanese exchange student who had moved to the school only weeks prior. You had a couple classes with him and managed to have a few conversations, but never really hung out with him until now.

"H-Hey," You stutter, mentally cursing yourself for being so awkward, but truth was, you'd developed a crush on the chocolate haired male. 

"Hey, wanna dance?" He asks and your eyes widen slightly, did he really?

Seeing your reaction, Utsukushī, (or Suku as he had told you to call him), blushes slightly and scratches the back of his head. 

"Sorry, too strong? I-I'm new to this whole thing," He chuckles adorably and if you hadn't been in public, you might have fanboyed a bit.