chapter 4:The flag

My book finally has a fourth chapter and the biggest twist hope u like and love u guys not that way.

              Evergaldes POV

              After all the commotion of Grey and I being commanders I have been eating alot and gaining weight.Grey and I have to go get are flag back because someone from the enemy stole it.

             We started on are way and got pretty far and then stopped driving because we had to take it out on foot.

             Grey get out you tactical knife and pistol.Grey grabbed it without question and we ran into the camp we were about 10 feet from the flag in the bushes.

              "Oh my god theres 2 from the enemy side in the bushes" one of the enemy troops yelled with dibeleif.

              All the sudden Grey pushed me and I turned around and saw him kill a man with his tactical knife.

            I shot 6 people and knifed 1 and im not sure what Grey did.

            We ran and grabbed the flag dropped it down ran to the car and drove back to base.Then we were hungry so we went to the cafeteiria and ate and this was the conversation.

             "Okay Glade you really need to tell me whats going on your gaining weight and eating more" Grey said before taking a bite.

              Well you know I have a boy freind in here that I cant marry because were in war.Grey nodded quickly.

            Well..... Grey im pregnant."Thats great Glade but we have to protect you we shouldnt have went on that mission"Grey said with his emotions changing every second.

              Its

             Ok guys so thats part 4 and tell me do you want a boy or girl let me know in the comments.