Chapter 25: The Day of Chloe

Start from the beginning

" Take this" Beca command offering the gun to Lily who hesitantly took the gun but examine it.

" Its a nice gun. Isn't it?" Beca ask as Lily nod

" Yeah. It is" Lily said in awe admiring her mom's gun. The gun is actually personalize gun of her mom.

" Sometimes, you need to sacrifice to save people's life" Beca said as she glance at Lily's dog. "Shoot your dog" Beca said making Lily stop admiring the gun and look at her mother in shock.

" What?" Lily ask in shock

" Shoot him." Beca said.

Lily body shake as she point her gun to her dog. Her tears streaming in her face. She wipe her tears and grasp the gun firmly.

" I'm sorry" Lily mutter, her eyes harden as she press the trigger. To her surprise, the load is blank. She look at her mother who is smiling widely at her. She smile as she realise that its a test and the load is blank. She put the gun on the table and pick up her dog and pet him and keep muttering 'sorry'

" Congratulations Lily. You pass the final test" Beca smile looking at her daughter whose look back at her mother.

" W-What? Are you serious?" Lily ask in shock

" Yes. You must remember that sometimes,as a Kingsman, we have to choose between safety of our loves ones and the people. But to keep our loves one safe, we have to be strong and think fast. And by protecting by also hiding your identity and information about our family and ourselves. Cause in this job, we save the people. We also save them. But never forget that family weigh more than job and once you find it, you will do everything to make sure that your family is safe. Do you understand?" Beca ask with seriousness in her voice. Lily nod.

" Yes mom" Lily answer. As they heard two gunshot making the two smile.

" Looks like the three of you pass" Beca smirk as Galahad, Eggsy and Francis enter the room. Beca pour some martini to them and gave each a glass of alcohol and raise her glass as she look at them.

" Today. We start anew of Kingsman. To continue protecting the world" Beca started

" To continue what the former Kingsmans achieve and began a new life. I Galahad." Harry continue

" And I Percival. Welcome you Egssy as the new Agent Arthur"

" Francis as Agent Merlin"

" And Lily as Agent Lancelot"

" For Kingsman!" Beca said raising her glass. The four of them smile and raise their glass for a toast as they all said.

" For Kingsman!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boston

" Welcome to the B Diner. What can I get you ma'am?"

" Two special meal and two ice tea" the woman said as she point to her partner. Emma write their order and excuse herself as she went to the kitchen to put their order.

Its been three months since Emma start her freshman year studying law and also a working student. She told her parents about wanting to experience hardworking as the two reluctantly agree and she promise that she will find ways to visit them when she's off.

Working student is hard but enjoyable. She can value the money she cost knowing how hard to work while studying at the same time. And times to times she's having college fun like going to party or sleepover with her friends.