HAPPY NEW YEAR

I almost typed tear.....  😢 but it's new years eve soooooo here's my speech..  It's gonna suck...

I hope you have a great new year, new books that I hope I'll be able to encourage you to write. If you have inspiration explode and type or write it out then publish. I love every one of your books even if I haven't read them. If I haven't I would like to. I spend most of my time reading and writing plus listing and writing music... If I'm going to write music I have to sing it. So I have to forget the pain put through 2017 and reach new heights in 2018 and I encourage you to do that also. To achieve dreams and do what you love because those burdens may live with you but it's your choice to dust them off and create a new better you. We all need improvement I wish that wasn't true because all of you are amazing at writing or if you signed up just to read I treat you the same. Of you don't write stories I bet the first one will be amazing like all of you are. I want all of you to look at this...  It may not be babtqftim but it holds more meaning than I thought when I was younger I enjoy to write and I melt when I see other people enjoying what I put out so what I'm about to show you... My parents told me this then I found it. I hold it close to my heart because it's the last thing my grandma wrote on her will. And I read it after she died and I love her with all my heart. Now I'm not pushing her away. I'm pushing the burden of her passing and all the failures that put me in this position and the fact I had to put a dog down because we couldn't pay for the amount of money we had to pay for him to get the temure out. So I failed many times but I successfully ended eventually so now I'll be showing you what I'm talking about...

I believe in all of you. I believe you will fail. But I expect you to succeed in your life-and-death I hope you enjoy this new year as we push our negative thoughts away and enjoy our family and the rest of the wonderful break. Some say I have a way sudden change of mind to situations but the truth is..

It's not a sudden change

It's a change of heart...

And your heart is amazing and if I could I would keep telling you how amazing you are but I would rather you read this and know I love all of you for who you are and you don't need to change a thing....

Now HAPPY NEW YEAR.

also...

Manglexcuphead I thank you for being amazing! All of you.... So now! Go enjoy yourself  and your friends and people you love and get ready to push the bad away and awaken the new...

~lolbitbegaming