2

Ashleigh

Coldness. Tiredness. Bitterness.

Three emotions I'm feeling right now. I stay in the bedroom feeling super hungry but I hold my stomach.

There's a faint knock on the door as I push my hair back standing up to open the door. "Hi, I'm violet." The girl squeaked with a huge smile on her face.

"Okay." I tell her feeling a bit angry. Is she here to tell me Landon wants me?

"So....I hear your my cousin's mate well I be damnn." She shakes her head seating on my bed. Cousin? Why is she speaking to me nonchalant.

"Yes, I know shocking! How can Evil Landon be cousins with cool violet." She mocks causing a smile to twitch my lips.

"Well, I have the moon goddess to thank for that." I tell her sarcastically she just laughed. Violet pushes her hair back folding her legs on my bed.

"You know if you keep yourself locked in here you'll turn really ugly." She adds snapping her fingers causing me to laugh.

"I think you might actually make my stay here way better." I truthy told her as she rubs her shoulders smirking.

I sighed looking towards the door as I chew my bottom lips. Both my hands laid on my lap limped.

"You alright there?"She asks while looking at me concerned. I stand up as she helps me out of the room. As we walk into the kitchen I can sense Landon near us.

"I think I might go back." I admitted as she holds my arms. She shakes her head and drags me more into the kitchen as I look away.

Landon was cooking breakfast and had plates set out for us on the table. My eyes stared angrily at him. "Hi, asshole!" Violet shouts with a smile.

"Vio, Shut the hell up." Landon threatens causing me to turn around. The hatred suddenly left as I feel my wolf side controlling a bit.

"Why did you let her leave the room." His voice immediately turns angry as my fingers dig into the counter top. Violet looks over to me then back at Landon.

"I want to see my parents." I angrily stated having the courage to stand in front of him. I'm not going to cry.

"You are my prisoner for now on no question asked. You'll see your parents whenever I feel like it." He voice stood stern.

"And who do you think you are?" Violet asks him with a hand on her hip.

"I AM YOUR ALPHA!" He used his alpha tone even causing me to whimper. I look over to violet and her wolf side whimpers but Violet is glaring through her eyes.

Tears dropped down my cheeks as I pushed his chest hard. "I won't ever accept you as my mate! You took me from my parents." My lip quivered as I say this.

His jaw turned stiff as the look on his face turns very cold. His huge hands wrapped themselves around my slim arms. "Let it be the last time you push me like that." Those words came out cold and ruthless.

Before I could respond violet automatically runs over to him. "How fucking dare you use your Alpha tone with me I am your blood cousin ass!" She snaps.

I just stare at the two in shocked. Landon looks as if he was going to explode. Violet position was one to prepare to fight.

Ugh! I'm going to kind of regret this later. I quietly rush over to Landon and my hand touches his shoulders. Shocks runs throughout my body which I know is happening to him too.

I see how his dark eyes turns slowly back into a pair of bright blue eyes. He snatches his shoulder off my hand looking over to me. "Don't do that again." He snaps walking outside causing me to feel like crap.

"You might be the help that Landon needs to change." Violet adds as I chew my bottom lip. "He hates me." I blurted out. She shakes her head.

"Trust me, If my cousin hated you he would of rejected you then killed you." She admits as I nod my head understanding.

"You know we should do a plan against my cousin." Violet smirks as I cross my arms. "What do you got in mind?" I asked.

"Jealousy." Is one word which she said. I don't know if I want to make a vicious Alpha jealous.

"I'm in." I tell her as she drags me back into the room. She throws a very short leather strapless dress onto my bed.

I pull the dress on to see it's very short and my breast are pushed up. Violet comes up from behind me letting my hair go.

"We're missing something." She says tapping her chin. Then she found a pair of black glossy heels. "Here." She tells me as i put both feet into them.

I stood straight scare if I bend down just a bit you can see my bum. "Okay now lets get you to flirt with some guys." Violet adds.

I sway my hips walking out of the room and behind violet. I can hear my heels hitting against the floor. Violet takes me out to the back too see a few of the male wolves training.

"Whose the hot friend Violet?" One of the guys ask as I smirk his way. "It's Ashleigh you can call me ash though." I winked.

Violet nods her head as she slightly pushes me towards him. The guy is shirtless but my wolf was not liking this one bit. I left the smirk on my lips as I got closer to the guy.

My hand was on his arm as I let the other hand settle on my hip. My wolf begins to sense Landon once again. "Want to get to know each other better?" He asks laying a hand on my hip.

Before, I can answer I'm being dragged back into the house. Into my room which the person closed it and lock it. My body is pinned on the wall as Landon is breathing heavily.

"What do you think your doing?!" He snaps as his grip is tighten on my wrists. "Get off of me or you'll regret." I threatened him.

"Be careful what you say sweet cheeks wouldn't want to threaten number one rank murderous Alpha." He whispers in my ear.

"I should say the same to you pretty boy." I whispered back. All of sudden his strong hands were wrapped around my neck.

"i can kill you now but I won't." His eyes were darker. I wrap one leg around his waist pulling onto his shirt. Landon eyes are covered in lust as I manage to push him against the wall.

My elbow is on his throat pushing it a bit deeper. "Don't underestimate me." I bitterly whispered.

Landon looks pissed as his hands made its way around my neck slamming my body against the wall.

"Don't. Ever.Threaten. Me. Again." He angrily said as I begin hitting his hand on my throat cause i couldn't breath. Once he finally let go I fell on my knees breathing very quickly.

"Bastard." I spat out as he lets out a dark laugh. "You have not seen nothing yet." Before he left.

I hug my knees together and put my head between my thighs as tears begin pouring. I cry harder.

Why does he have to be my mate?!