Chapter 1

WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE AN EXPLICIT WORDS THAT WILL INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~

Mystique's POV

"Pack all of your things now, Myst! We better get going!" My annoying dad just turned on his annoying mouth.

"Why do we even need to move-out?! Masaya naman ang buhay ko rito! Can't we just stay here?!"

"For the 5th time, I already said no! You don't even know what might happen to you if we stay here for any longer! I'm just trying to protect you, Myst."

"Psh, yeah right. You're so overprotective to me, my mom just died! If you do really love your love ones, you can protect the both of us! Not just me! You're even a 'superman' in your own country because of your money, but you can't even protect your own wife from that tragedy." And my tears just fell out in my eyes.

Suddenly, he gave me a calmly look. "You don't even know the reason why your mom died." After he said that, he left me in the living room.

Paano niya naman nasabi sa'kin na 'di ko alam ang dahilan ng pagkamatay ng mom ko? I was there at that time! But I can't remember everything. The only thing that I can remember is that I was there at that moment.

Pumunta na agad ako sa room ko so I can pack up my things already, dahil marami pa atang 'lakad' ang dad ko. Psh.

When I enter my room, I saw that the window is open, which is not supposed to be 'open' dahil lagi ko naman sinasara yung window bago ako lumabas ng room ko. Out of curiosity, pumunta ako sa may window, and I looked down outside. Wala naman ladder, and there is no other evidence that there's someone open it. Kaya hinayaan ko na lang, at sinara ang window ko.

But out of nowhere, my phone just rang up. But I didn't answer it. Isa na naman yan sa mga boys na ayaw akong tantanan. I wonder kung sino ang 'source' nila sa number ko, dahil maski ang dad ko 'di alam ang phone number ko.

I go downstairs with my luggages full of my clothes, accesories, make-ups, and everthing that I have to bring. But fvck, my luggages are so heavy!

"Dad! Will you please help me to carry these? I can't bring all of these outside by myself!" I shouted out of my lungs dahil andoon na ang dad ko sa labas. But he didn't heard me. I have no choice but to bring these outside one by one.

As I went outside the house, I shout again to my dad. "Dad! Will you please help me?" But he didn't notice me again. He's just over there! Standing beside of the car! Argh!

"Dad! Will you please---" I just stopped immediately when I saw that my dad is actually talking with someone over his phone.

"Just don't let anyone to know the truth, you hear that?! You better make sure that everything's clean! Not even a single dust! Or else, I'm gonna kill you!" And he just hang up the phone with full of anger.

"Uhm, dad? Are you alright?"

But it seems that my dad is acting strange right now. "Oh, Myst! A-are you standing there all the time?" Yep, he's acting weird.

"No, dad. Just a couple of seconds."

"Ohh, okay then." And his mood just back to normal. What is he up to? He's creepy.

"Do you need some help? Is that only thing that you will bring? I thought your room is full of your stuffs?"

"You mean, my 'sparkly glittery shits'? Yes it's over upstairs. I have 5 luggages and I only have one self. I can't just bring all of those outside by myself. But since you can't freakin' hear me when I shouted inside, I decided to take them out one by one. But since all of my luggages are heavy, this first one already makes me tired. You don't wanted your daughter to look awful when we get to Bluwinds, do you?" I said it with full of confidence.