Part-15

The episode starts with Naira trying to call Kartik.

Naira:- He switched of his phone.!

Akshara:- Are you mad Naira? He was concerned abt you! He was calling you and you blasted over him that he has no time for you. Change yourself Naira! You are married now! Change your behaviour.

Akshara left saying this. Naira sat on her bed cupping her own face. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Naira:- What I have done? I hurt him. Why I'm so idiot? I'm the biggest idiot on this world. He switched off his phone.

She again tried to call him but his phone was switched off again. Naksh and Gayu came to her room.

Naksh:- Oye 007 do you remember what is tomorrow?

Naira:- Bhai plz don't irritate me!

Naksh:- Idiot tomorrow is Mumma Papa's anniversary!

Naira:- What? Oh No! I totally forgot!

Naira now totally forgot abt Kartik. She was more concerned abt Akshara and Naitik's anniversary.

Gayu:- Come we have to do planning.

Naira:- Okay Come!

On the other hand

Kartik:- I have to go back for one day. It's very imp day. Please take care of tomorrow after that I'll come back.

Shashi(Kartik's PA):- Sure Sir!

Kartik:- Thank you!

Kartik boarded flight for Udaipur.

Naira,Naksh,Tara,Gayu and Mishti were doing preparations for the party.
Suddenly Naksh got call from Kartik.

Akshara:- Naira did you talk to Kartik.

Naksh picked up the call without telling anyone. Kartik was abt to speak something.

Naira:- Mumma plz I don't want to talk to Kartik. When he can't understand me why should I call him. He switched off his phone. If he is angry then I also know how to let him taste his own medicines. If he will come back then also I'll not go with him. Ever!

Kartik:- Naksh Tell Akshara Maa and Naitik Papa that I decided to come back for one day but I'll not come now. I'll not disturb Naira anymore. I'll not come to your house. Bye!

Naksh:- Hello! Kartik!

Kartik disconnected the call. He was very much hurt by Naira's words.

Naksh:- Naira Kartik is hurt by your words. He was on call when you said those things. Well done! He was going to come here for one day but now he will not come.

Akshara:- Naira its enough now! Naksh no party without Kartik. Cancel everything.

Naitik:- Naksh I want no party! Naira you have hurt Kartik now.

Devyani:- Naitik and Akshara you both ask Kartik to come. May be he agrees to you?

Naksh:- Dadi he was very hurt. And he told me now he will never come in our house. And....

Tara:- And What?

Naksh:- He said he will not disturb Naira.

Naira:- What?

Naksh:- Naira your one mistake broke your relation. You still have time otherwise no one knows what will Kartik do next?

Naira:- What do you mean Bhai?

Gayu:- May be he leaves you!

Naira was hell scared now. She just ran to her room. She closed her room and fell on the bed. She started crying.

Akshara:- Gayu?

Gayu:- Maami Ji this the way Naira will confess her love fast forward. Relax!

Naksh:- But Maa Kartik Really said those words. That he will never disturb Naira. You and Papa talk to him and ask him to come to the party. Please!

Naitik:- Akshara you call Kartik! He will never say no to you.

Akshara:- I'll talk to him.

Akshara called Kartik. Kartik was crying. He wiped his tears and picked up the call.

Kartik:- Hello!

Akshara:- Kartik! Naksh told me that you were coming but now...

Kartik:- Sorry Maa I cant come.

Akshara:- Beta we have decided to do no party without your presence. Please come for us.

Kartik:- But Maa...

Akshara:- You call me Maa na then please come. After party you can go back to your work. We have no issue with it. But please come for this special day.

Kartik was thinking abt what to do. He finally agreed for Akshara's sake.

Kartik:- Okay Maa I'll come. I'll definitely come.

Akshara:- Thank you Beta!

The calls disconnected....

Akshara:- He agreed! I'll come back!

Akshara went to Naira's room. She saw Naira crying. She sat beside Naira and took her in hug.

Akshara:- Kartik is coming. You have a chance to confess your love. Don't miss this chance.

Naira:- But Mumma how can I? I'm a girl. He should confess to me!

Akshara:- Naira then make the situation such that he confess to you!

Akshara kissed on Naira's forehead and left. Naira was in deep thinking for what to do.