Chapter 2

Third Person POV
"Camila!" Y/N yelled as Camila jumped around on her bed. "What?" She dropped down and looked innocently at her. "You're like a child. what do you want?" Y/N asks. "I want to go out for breakfast and you're going to take me." She pulled on Y/N's tank top. "I will kick you off of my bed, let me go." Y/N pushed Camila away from her. Camila groaned and got off of her bed. "Get up or I'm cutting your salary." Y/N instantly shot up and started getting dressed. "Don't play money." Y/N said as she pulled Camila with her out of her room. 

Time Skip

"Thank you for lunch" Camila smiled as they were heading back to her place. "I had no choice or my salary would be cut in half." Y/N rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't have done it. You're too... sexy to do that to." Camila reached over to rub Y/N's thigh. "Are you really loyal to your husband? You are too touchy to be friendly." Y/N looked at her as she parked the car. "I'm just open with how I feel for someone." She said before leaning over and kissing the corner of Y/N's mouth. Y/N was happy that the windows were tinted so nobody could see what Camila was doing. 

"You need too cool it. Your husband can have me killed for just one little thing that everyone else thinks is a little more than guarding his wife." Y/N clenched her jaw as she got out of the car. "How would you know what they would do?" She asks as she gets out of the car. "Everyone wants to be in my position or they want to get rid of me. I've been with Malcolm since the beginning so I get paid ten times their salary. I'm the person he goes to when he needs shit done immediately. They are too lazy to get it done, so he relies on me to do it." Y/N explained. "What if I asked him for an open relationship while he's gone?" She licked her lips before biting down on her bottom one as she stared at Y/N. 

"I still won't go against my boss. He's there for me and I should repay the favor." Y/N whispered. "One night. If I can show you that it's worth the open relationship, will you continue?" Camila asks. "No. You are Malcolm's wife. Not mine or anyone else's wife. Be loyal, he will be expecting to see you in an hour. You get to FaceTime him in an hour. You will use my phone and it can only be five minutes." Y/N told her. "Whatever" Camila grumbled as she walked off to her room, getting prepped to talk to her husband. She loves the man and the crazy sex they have but she wanted something different, something forbidden, something... Better. 

"Hi baby" Malcolm smiled into the phone. "Hi daddy, where are you?" Camila asks. "Our favorite place, I am having something special done down here for you. I can't wait to see you again." He told her. "I can't wait either daddy, I crave you so much. I miss your touch, the way you fill me up, and how good your fingers feel." She moaned as closed her eyes. She opened them again and seen Y/N standing there holding up three fingers. "Do you now? What else do you miss?" Malcolm bit his bottom lip as he looked at his horny wife. "Your mouth, your tongue, and definitely that monster between your legs." She rubbed her neck as she looked at Y/N. She looked down and she seen a tent in her pants. Considering she has to wear a suit all the time, it makes it harder to hide the 9 inches that she wished she could shove deep in Malcolm's wife, but she'd stick to nailing Camila's best friend, Lauren. 

"I have to go but I promise to make you scream daddy's name when he gets back. I love you Camila." Malcolm said. "I love you too Malcolm." She blew him a kiss before hanging up. "What did Malcolm tell you to do?" Camila asks Y/N. "He told me to bring you over to Dinah's for the night. The cops are coming to raid the house tomorrow morning. Pack a weeks worth of clothes and I have the men putting the money in the beach house. That is where we will be staying after the search here. I will buy you new clothes, I know your size, I know what you like, and I know how picky you are but Malcolm gave me a list that I will be handling by myself. You will be with Dinah while I work on your clothes, shoes, cars, and anything else." Y/N told her. 

"Thank you... Papi." Camila grazed her hand over the bulge and walked out of her room. Y/ sucked in a deep breath and left the room after readjusting herself. Camila walked into the kitchen and got herself something to drink. "Would you like a drink?" She turned to Y/N who was looking at her phone. "I don't drink on the job. Pack a bag and we need to leave in the next hour." Y/N said as she looked at Camila with a serious expression. "Alright." Camila mumbled as she chugged the alcohol from her cup and walked away. Drunk Camila was overly flirty and Y/N can't have that. She needs to get the woman out of here safely and she doesn't need to be distracted by the beautiful Cuban...

_+++++++++++++++++++_

This is Malcolm. His real name is Johnny Edlind.