28. Mehandi.

Happy New Year guys! I hope this year brings alot of happiness in your life and you get everything you wish for.
So here's a small gift from me to you all, I have updated both my stories, this one and You belong with me so go and check it out!
---------------------------------------------------

After spending 3 weeks in New York, Manik and Nandini finally returned back to India and immediately got busy with the marriage preparation.
Nandini, are you happy with our marriage happening here in Delhi only instead of Jodhpur?
Manik asked as Nandini nodded .
But What happened Manik? Why suddenly this decision was taken?
Nandini asked as Manik sighed and took her in his embrace.
Nandini, dadu wants the marriage to happen from Delhi only, he is not keeping well and we can't risk his health.
Nandini smiled and hugged him without saying anything.

Since the time they both came back from New York Manik and Nandini stayed at their respective homes, this was a part of tradition and because they decided to get married with all the traditions they had to agree to this.
Thought they met everyday and spent the whole day together, sometimes in Manik's office, sometimes at her house, Nandini's college life was now complete, and her results were out too and she came second in her college, while Khushi topped the college and the University. Both of them decided to start working after Manik and Nandini's marriage as that was the most important thing at that moment.

Manik, we are getting married a week later, can you believe it? It seems just yesterday when you came to my house to see me, and today we are here about to get married.
Manik was smiling the whole time listening her.
Nandini, tomorrow onwards the rituals and functions will start and we won't get enough time to spend together, maybe alot of times you will feel that I am ignoring you or not paying attention to you, but Nandini believe me if it happens then just remember that I will never do it purposely, and I love you alot, so if you fell that I am not paying attention to you, you can simply hold my ears and make me pamper you.
Nandini giggled hearing him as she smiled and nodded.

They were talking on random topics when Arnav, Khushi, Abhimanyu & Mukti entered the room.

Guys it's so difficult to arrange everything at the last moment!
Abhimanyu exclaimed as Manik looked at him guilty.
I am sor-
Manik was about to apologise when Abhimanyu jumped.
No need to apologise Manik! We understand ok! And waise bhi who can say no to Nachiket Khanna & Abhimanyu Khanna.
Abhimanyu said proudly as everyone smiled.
Nandini, your outfit of tomorrow is here and Manik your outfit is still getting some finishing touch so it will reach you by today evening.
Arnav informed as Nandini jumped.
My dress is here! I want to see it, where is it?
Nandini asked all excited.
Nandini you can see it but only when Manik bhai goes back to Malhotra Mansion.
Nandini frowned hearing Khushi.
Let your looks be a surprise for him.
Khushi said winking at her as she smiled.
Suddenly Manik's phone rang as he excused himself and went out in the balcony to receive the call.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mehandi day.

All the preparations were done and Khanna's were only waiting for Malhotra's to arrive.
Finally the Malhotra's arrived along with the Raizada's. Everyone welcomed the groom and his family and everyone was now settled but the groom's eyes were only searching for his bride but she was now where to be seen.
Kisko dhoond rahe hai devarji?
Khushi asked teasing him.
Apko pata toh hai kisko dhoond rha hoon!
Manik replied lost but when he realised  what he just said he looked at Khushi who was laughing and grinned.
Bhabhi jaao na meri dulhania ko jaldi se le aao!
Manik requested as Khushi smiled and left but only after pulling Manik's cheek and dropping a kiss on his cheek as he blushed making her laugh even more.