Chapter 2

okay I know I said this wouldn't be rushed, and well, it might be? I'm not sure, please feel free to comment to correct any mistakes I may have made, or message me what I could maybe fix?

I'm not sure how to say this politely, but hate comments are not welcome, don't like it, don't read it.

If you do not like something that happens, Please tell me, I may take it into consideration, but ONLY if it is reasonable.

Thank you! :)

Hope you enjoy little hedgies

~ Rin

---
I CHANGED HIS NAME TO Elijah Wood!
Melanies P.O.V

The rest of the day passed as normal, doodling, coloring, sleeping, and doing well, anything but my class work, whoops.

It's a wonder how I got decent grades, never below 85%, so I guess that's good enough, considering I don't pay attention.

I skip out of the school doors, heading home, humming "be my guest" from Beauty and the Beast.

Skipping to my driveway, I notice a car in the drive way. My eyes widen in panic. WE HAVE GUESTS! OH NO! I DIDN'T PREPARE! HE'S GOING TO BE MAD!

I run into the house and head to the kitchen quickly, not bothering to introduce myself.

I make up Spaghetti, garlic bread, cut up strawberries, pineapples, apples, and other fruits. I was in the middle of making pasta when someone tapped my shoulder, making me jump, dropping my knife on the cutting board and swing around.

I meet light brown eyes that seem familiar from earlier today, I could have sworn I've seen those eyes before?

As the rest of the facial features come together, I realize that it is none other than...

Elijah Wood.

"w-what a-" I start but i'm interrupted

"What am I doing here?" He smirked "I'm here visiting my fathers best friend, what are YOU doing here?"

"I-I live hhere?" My voice coming out like as if its a question

"Well-" He's interrupted by the yelling voice of my father

"DINNER BETTER BE DONE IN 10 MINUTES" His voice boomed from the living room.

My eyes widen, and I flung back around, continuing to chop carrots, and I hear footsteps reseeding.

I set up the table as I normally do when we have guests, and stood at the end of the table, my head bowed in a sign of submission, that I've learned to do to please my... father.

I hear shuffling feet, and talking, get louder as they walk toward the chairs that have their plates, and food placed in front of them. I had set a variety of drinks in the middle of the table as well to make sure they had some to choose from.

I take a deep breath in, slowly letting it out, seeing three pairs of male feet.

What? They had big feet! It's easy to tell! Plus you can tell a lot by the pair of shoes a person wears.

"Please take a seat" I hear my fathers voice, and chairs squealing on the wooden floor.

"I hope you enjoy, I have made up spaghetti, with garlic bread. On the side there's a bowl of fruit, and another of cut up vegetables if you wish to put it into your spaghetti." I mumble, excusing myself, hoping I've pleased my father.

I walk to the living room, and I start to clean up after them, I hear chatter in the dining room, but I choose to ignore it, he'd beat me if he found out I was eavesdropping on his conversations with his guests.