Chapter 9

Saffron POV

Trees, trees and guess what? more trees yay. I haven't spoken to anyone yet, I refuse to. Pansy has tried to make conversation but I'm not having it. I think i'm going to go and find the Honeydukes Express and buy myself some Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, the cheapest food on the Honeydukes Express.

I stood up and walked out to hearing Pansy asking something about where im going, oh well. It didn't take me long to find the plump friendly witch who pushes the tea trolley holding Honeydukes sweets and food.

"Hello dear, want anything in particular?"

"Can I have 5 Drooble's Best Blowing Gum please?" I said whilst getting my money out ready.

"That would be 10 sickles my dear" she said handling them over to me. I gave the friendly witch the money and gave her a smile before leaving. I popped one of the gums in my mouth, yummy.

Ow-wait what? the floor on Hogwarts Express is really uncomfortable if you guys ever wanted to know. "Sorry about that" someone said, oh it's Luna. Wait, what's her second name again? Luna, Luna oh Luna Lovegood. Her dad edits and publishes the Quibbler Magazine, I've read one aricle before it was about the Crumple-Horned Snorkack. They have very odd beliefs, but it's a good thing because that is what makes them both mysterious.

"Ah no worries" I said waving it off

"Are you okay?' you seem sad" Luna stated

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, you ready for a new year in Hogwarts?"

"Well I am but you don't look it" Luna said. I looked down to see that I'm still in my normal clothes from home, I need to get dressed and fast. We only have 10 minutes before we board off the train, crap.

"Well I should be off to get changed Luna, see you around!" I said whilst running to the bathroom with my school robes in one hand and my gum in the other. I quickly changed as fast as possible and try to tame my hair from the fall and running earlier, today is not my day.

"First years off board first" I heard Hagrid the Gameskeeper shout at the Hogwarts Express. At least I got changed in time.

I see the first years looking scared and pushing each other to get off first, aw. What are you thinking Saffron you're Slytherin you don't feel any sypathy to anyone except fellow Slyhterins.

I'm turning soft, shit that wont go well with my father.

......

We are all sat down in the great hall waiting for the first years to be sorted onto their houses. Boring, im sat next to some 4th years I dont care who. I looked to my left and there was Marcus and Draco a couple of people down from me talking intensly them Marcus flicked his eyes in my direction and stopped and turned away, this made Draco frown and turn around towards me with a glare.

Well, okay then.

"Harry Potter collapsed because of a dementor" I heard Draco shout smugly as Harry walked into the Great Hall. Wow-wait a dementor?