one

*i'm gonna do a point of view from everyone* *pretend they are all drinking age :)*

my names hazel gray. hi. tonight, i was going to do something that i had never done before. i'm going to the club. even the sound of it makes me shudder. but i thought of it as a reward. a treat, if you will. the night before, i had gotten dumped by the worst person known to mankind. jeremy collins. you know... football player, parties, -strangely- always on saturdays. that guy. he was sweet most of the time, don't get me wrong here. but he had a side of himself that i only met once or twice. and not even the full effect of it either. jeremy had the worst temper imaginable. he'd never hit me. he almost did once. you can imagine how relieved i am. free of mr. douche bag. i'll be honest. i'm gonna miss some of the perks. After football kisses, homecoming spirit week, and of course, prom. but everything else that came with him was dead weight i didn't need. so the whole reason i'm going to the club, is because i am rid of jeremy collins. hallelujah!

my name is jack avery. hey. i'm in band, you might've heard it. it's called why don't we. you know, fun fact, we all started out as solo artists.. we have a huge fan base too. limelights, is what the guys and i call em. today, we finally released our ep, invitation. i'm really proud of it. so are the rest of us, considering we're going to some loud ass club for celebration. not my scene per say, but hey, i'm an eighteen year old man. i act like i'm twelve though, don't be fooled. another problem with the club, is the many, MANY girls there. i'd like a relationship. i love the idea of being with someone. caring for them. i'm always busy nowadays. here's my game plan. if i see a hot girl tonight, with A LOT of skin showing, just walk away. simple as that. our manager bought us our own vip section so my safe place for the night is our little tent with a coffee table in it. classy, i know. there are exceptions to my plan however. if i talk to this person long enough, and she's not trying to get into my pants, i might ask for her number ;) hey don't judge. curls get the girls!

hey. my name's jonah marias. what's up? . i'm in a little band called why don't we. i'd like to think i'm the ladies man of the band. oh right. i am. ahah. i'm quite the sex object ;) just kidding. about the sex object part, mind you. anyways, the guys and i are heading down to this club to celebrate our new ep we just released, invitation. i'm extremely happy about my life at the moment. things could not get better. wait they are. we're going to a club. plus, i've heard that we might be playing jingle ball this year. pretty exciting life i'm about to lead, right? my family is happy for me and that's all that matters. while there will be girls at the club, you'll be surprised to find that, the girls are not my favorite part of going. don't tell anybody this, but i love dancing. love it.. if only i had a girl to dance with. that's my problem.

yo. my names corbyn. i love old vines, and dogs. i have a girlfriend, christina. also known as beautychickee. i love with her with all my heart. she is such a wonderful person to the guys and i. she's the perfect best friend, and girlfriend. we're in a band called why don't we, aka, my second love. it has given us chances we've never had. today, we're going out to some club to honor our ep coming out. invitation. its pretty sick go check it out ;) while i'd rather be with christina tonight, it's for our band, i'd be pretty rude if i didn't go. We hang out with logan paul a lot. sometimes i think i'm the favorite of his, but i secretly know daniel is his favorite. i don't have much else to say. although, christina texted me to bring her back some food. but i don't think the club really has any so? what do i do? stop by chipotle after words? no. i'm the driver tonight. i'm almost positive the guys are going to be hammered. so... ugh. i guess i'll text her myself instead of doing something stupid. anyways, i'm gonna go, thanks for hanging out with me. quick question. i'm a good boyfriend right?

hey, my names zach herron. yes. i'm that guy in the video singing stitches on instagram. tada. you've found me. i'm much more then a viral video though. for example... uh... oh yeah. i forgot. i'm in a band called why don't we. it's really amazing. i, for one, love the feeling of getting up in front of people. it's the best thing. in fact, speaking of people, jack put shaving cream on my toothbrush this morning. i'm gonna get payback tonight. we're going to the club for the ep dropping. perfect. i'll probably put like salt in his drink or something. it's gonna be epic. plus were all wearing suit and ties. so woo woo here comes the lady train. if i can get a pretty girl to talk to me tonight, i''ll be the luckiest guy there. cute girl, awesome friends, fantastic career. the whole nine yards. if only i could talk to one that is. i might seem like a lady killer. but i'm really more of a... lady lover? i don't know. whenever i try to talk to girls, they ask where my mom and dad are, or they laugh at me and pinch my cheeks and remain conversations. both equally insulting to my ego. which is small as it is.

hey. my name's daniel. the leader. i mean i'm almost positive i'm the leader. it was never officially decided. but we all kinda know. i'm in a fantastic band with my friends, jack, jonah, corbyn, zach, and i. our following is pretty huge. i could not be any happier with my life. we finally dropped our ep. i'm really proud of it. in fact we're going out tonight. to some club i think. i'm excited in general. its not everyday you're in a band with amazing supporters. oh wait. yea it is. I ALSO LOVE LUCKY CHARMS AND IN AND OUT you're welcome for this (not really) top secret information. for some reason, everyone's in my lane all the time. that's not so bad. but it's when people switch lanes to jack, that i don't get. what could you possibly see in noodles. ahh. i get it. it's the hair isn't it? maybe the nose ring? or his singing voice? OR WAIT. is it that he always wears black? i think that's it. damn. i need more black.