91.Shopping

Now you get it...he turned his head at randhir thus randhir took a sigh in defeat bcz he knew how dadi is, while looking at sanyu attire whereas she was looking them confusingly.
What happen?is any thing serious?.. Sanyu asked to paran to seeing some tensed lines over their forheads.
Do you have any Indian wear?...parth asked.
No bt why are you asking ...she asked confusingly eyeing them.
Actually parth's dadi is soo strict .she doesn't like western clothes and all that too on daughter in law even pranju doesn't use to wear in her presence..randhir explained.
Are you seriously.... Sanyu gave a disbelief look at paran..
Na .we are joking...parth mocked her thus randhir glared him.
Now what..I don't have any and I never used to wear them too ....she confessed..
Let's go and buy some dresses...parth suggested while stepping out to the car along with sandhir then they went inside..
Sanyu was helplessly looking at the mountain of Indian dresses whereas parth and randhir was hell confused about them..
Pranju ko lekr aana tha, isse to kuch bhi nhi pata ...parth scratched his nape confusingly...
Randhir tune to pehle bhi shopping ki hai na sanyu ke liy so it should be easy for you....parth said all of sudden..
I just bought some frocks and all I never bought something like this  before... He said while eyeing that dresses..
May I ....sanyu chipped taking a sigh in disappointment to seeing their contusion over that..
Sure sure..parth gave a wide grin at her while asided himself.
And sanyukta we forgot to tell you that you have to Change ur clothes into a suit right now...parth  grinned scratching his nape.
OK..she chipped while picking up a peach colour full sleeve netted anarkali then moved towards trial room...
Whereas they were waiting for her near the counter...
Kuch zyada time nhi lg rha sanyu ko , kahi trial room se Delhi to nhi nikal gae...he laughed over his own joke thus randhir glared him ,making his mouth shut.
Or kuch krna hai ab.....they turned their heads to heard her soft voice only to found her coming towards them while fixing her duppatta which was constantly sliding down to her shoulder...
Agar nhi to chale mujhe kuch thik nhi lg rha....she chipped in low voice finally looking up at him who was looking at her with a dreamy smile who was looking simple yet beautiful in just that suit ,there wasn't any makeup ,there wasn't any jewelry bt still she was looking beautiful bt pale too in same time.
Hmm..he simply nodded his head then as they turned to moved towards bill counter ,her head started to spinning and her legs refused to support her body meanwhile he turned his head at his beside just then she held his arm for support ,her eyes started to shut down ,understanding her state he picked her up in next moment.
I'm taking her out ,you just come asap...saying to parth he rushed out holding her in his arm whereas she was just encircled her hand around him while nuzzling his face in his chest....
Open the door asap ...randhir order to parth who reached there after paying the bills.
I told you that she's not well ,now see...he yelled on parth while making her seat on passenger seat beside him..
I'm fine...she muttered still closing her eyes..
Tum to chup hi raho....he scolded her..
Sanyukta ....he chipped while forwarded a water bottle at her which randhir grabbed to his hand and made her drink water..
Now you OK ...parth asked thus she nodded her head with a smile while opening her eyes slowly thus they took a sigh of relief..
Taking a seat on driver seat parth drove the car towards kasyap villa...
I can walk don't worry ...sanyu gave a assurance smile at randhir who wasn't looking convince to her statement when she stepped out to the car and he was about to picking her up..
Bhai when she is saying that she can walk then why are you behind to picking her up....he gave a mischievous smile at randhir thus he glared him deadly.
Believe me.I can walk ..sanyu gave a genuine smile at him while blinking her eyes ..
Are you sure...he asked doubtfully.
Bhai ander chalna hai ya raat yahi bitane ka program hai...parth mocked randhir .

Plz drop ur precious reviews too guys
Keep Voting😅
Keep Supporting😅