“Sorry, I really need to go…”

When Jinyoung was out of sight, Jisoo turned to her dongsaeng to talk about Nayeon.

“So, what did you say Nayeon did to you?” Jisoo asked, more sternly this time. Now, Seo was sure that this was the girl her cousin fell for.

Seo smiled shyly and placed her bags on the couch. “I think it’s more of what I did to her…” She pulled her phone from her pocket and showed Jisoo a video of what happened at the restaurant earlier.

“Nice!”

Jisoo couldn’t be more proud. “Now would you like to hear more about our school and people like Nayeon? I promise you, it’s more interesting than your cousin’s toy collection. Ooh…and I have a mission for you too!”

Seo thought that she should think about this twice, but seeing how excited Jisoo was made her want to jump in the bagon and join the dark side right away.

Taehyung silently parked his car in front of Lisa and Rosé’s new place. He was well aware that Jimin was just on the other side of the street inside Suga’s car doing the same thing as him. Both of them were warned by their girlfriends to stay away and give them space. However, he was jealous of Jimin because unlike him, his friend can talk to Rosé without putting up a fight.

His little charade didn’t go as planned when he showed up at her clinic earlier.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Taehyung yelped as Lisa twisted his arm towards his back like she’s twisting laundry clothes.

He didn’t know Thai massages were this painful.

“Feel better?” She asked sweetly, but the spite in her voice didn’t escape Taehyung. She was still clearly mad at him.

“Y-yeah. So much better. Thank you so much.” Tae said massaging his own arm.

“If you’re going to take a rest here then go as you please. I’ll just get something to drink…” Lisa said without looking at him. She felt like she’s going to cry if she’s going to have to stay for another minute with V.

But Taehyung has other things in mind and that’s definitely not about letting his girl get away.

“Wait!” He recoiled and grabbed her hand.

“Hey-mmp!” Lisa’s eyes widened in shock when the obnoxious guy dragged and pinned her to bed while his hand was covering her mouth.

He blew off the dirty thoughts running inside his head when he felt the softness of her lips behind his palm. He thought he could’ve just kissed her.

But he knew that it would make things worst.

“Mmmmmmmmhhhhp!!!!”

“Please just listen to me. You’re not returning my calls and I just found out you moved to another place. I’m worried sick Lisa!” He declared and took a moment staring at her eyes.

He couldn’t sleep lately because of her. He couldn’t eat properly because of the guilt that he might be the reason why he’s going to lose her for a stupid fraternity stint.

“Did you believe me when I said I love you?” He said lowly.

Lisa felt a tear escape her eyes and then she felt him lift his hand off her face to tuck a hair behind her ear. His effect on her was still there and she was surprised at her own feelings because she's thinking of forgiving him so easily.

This isn't how it was supposed to be. He needed to know she suffered too and he's not going to have her back soon.

He's her first boyfriend. And she wanted him to be her last.

“Lisa…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He caressed her face and wiped her tears. “Baby, are you still mine because I’m still yours.”