Patrick Hockstetter

Harley's POV
I wake up with the sun shining through my curtains. I've always loved that way of waking up.

I get out of bed and take my clothes that were put on my chair and go into the bathroom to get ready.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and then changed into my outfit.

After getting changed I go downstairs to the kitchen and have some cereal for breakfast

After getting changed I go downstairs to the kitchen and have some cereal for breakfast. Sometimes my mom makes me pancakes but she's been working a lot lately so she can't.

After finishing my breakfast I wash my bowl and then grab the brown paper bag that was on the counter containing my lunch and put it in my backpack then leave for school.

I meet Stanley half way because he lives close by and we meet the others outside school.

We all enter school and go to the office to get our timetables and check to see what classes we have together.
"I have math first" I say
"Me too" Stan says and smiles.
"Shit Bowers" Eddie whisper yells.
"Who?" I say and turn around.
"Harley n-" bill starts but is too late because Henry was already making his way over to us.

"Look what we have here the losers club" Henry says and messes eddies hair.
"Excuse me?" I say while the others give me a look as if I said something wrong.
"What have we got here?" Henry asks moving closer to me "new girl huh?" He asks. "Yeah" I say trying to act like I wasn't scared while Henry just laughs at me.

The bell rings meaning we have to go to class.
"Come on Henry" one of his friends say.
"I'm not done with you yet new girl" He shouts walking away.

~time skip~
I'm in last class which is geography and we are doing a quiz and the teacher is putting us into group of two.

"And finally Harley and Patrick" she says and I see a tall boy with dark hair and blue eyes come over and sit down beside me.

While the teacher writes the questions on the board I take them down and I can feel Patrick staring at me. I basically done all the work while he played with his lighter.

"Okay Patrick first question! Chile shares the majority of its border with which other South America country?" The teacher asks.

"Um.." Patrick starts and I can see he's having difficulty with it so I write down the answer on s sheet and pass it to him.
"Argentina" he answers.
"Correct okay William next question" she moves on.
"Thanks" Patrick says and smiles at me and I just nod.

~after school~
"Hey Harley we're going to the quarry if you want to come?" Richie asks.
"Sure"

We make it to the quarry and while Beverly and I undress the boys are seeing who's spit can go the furthest.

We all jump in at the same time and splash around and play chicken a few times before getting out.

Everyone else is dressed and I'm just putting on my shorts.
"We gotta go Harley we'll see you tomorrow" Eddie says and I wave goodbye to them.

I grab my top and put it on "you won't be needing that top on" I turn and see Henry and his friends. I roll my eyes "piss off Henry" I say and bend down to get my back. I feel arms wrap around me and I'm picked up and brought into the woods and I start screaming but he puts his hand over my mouth.

Patrick's POV
I usually enjoyed doing this and hurting people but I wanted to stop Henry but I knew I couldn't because he would kill me.

I watched as Henry removed her clothes while she cried and tried to move but she couldn't.

I had to say something I couldn't watch this anymore "Henry stop!" I shout and Henry stops and turns to me "What!" He snaps and pushes me before walking away with Vic and belch.

I go over and try to help her but she pushes "get off!" She shouts before running away.

I would usually hurt someone if they pushed me but for some strange reason I couldn't to her.

❤️❤️❤️