Change

Harley's POV
Hi I'm Harley Cooper I'm 14 years old and I'm from New York, I have brown hair and hazel eyes. Due to my parents promotion we had to move to Derry, I've never been here before but I've heard it's small.

"Harley get the last bag from the car please!" My mom tells me just as she puts two bags down at the front door.

I grab the last bag from the car and just as I'm closing the trunk I see about 7 people riding by quickly on their bikes.
"Hurry before Bowers catches up!" One shouts at the rest.

After they were out of sight I go back inside and take all my bags upstairs to my new room and unpack.

After spending a good few hours unpacking I decided I needed some fresh air so I put on my shoes and leave the house.

As I'm walking down the street not minding where I'm going I bump into someone and we both fall to the ground.
"Oh I'm so sorry" I say and get up then help the curly haired boy up.
"Stanley!" A group of people shout after coming out of a store.
"It's okay" the boy smiles to me.
The group come over and check to see if the boy is okay. "Guys I'm fine get off" he snaps.

"I'm sorry again, I'm Harley" I say and put my hand out for him to shake it which he does "it's fine my names Stanley and these are my friends Bill, Beverly, Eddie, Richie, Ben and Mike" he introduces himself and also his friends.

"So you're new here right?" Stanley asks. "Yeah I've just moved here with my parents" I answer.

"I'm guessing you don't have any friends here?" Richie asks while Stanley hits him in the back of the head. I chuckle "no I don't".
"Well Harley we like you! Welcome to the losers club" Beverly tells me and the rest nod.

I spent a while hanging out will them and they told me all about Derry.

I had to go home because it was getting dark.

"Hey honey did you meet anyone?" My mom asks just as I enter the house.

"Yeah I made new friends" I say as I sit at the table just as my mom places my dinner down.

"Well every new friend is a new adventure... the start of more memories" she says just as we star eating.

We finish dinner and I place my plate in the sink and go upstairs to finish a bit more packing and getting things ready because school is staring tomorrow.

I get dressed for bed and lie down in my bed and just before I fall asleep I start to think about New York and all my friends I had there, I miss them. But change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end. That's what my mom always told me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope u liked my first part guys!!!