Philosophical Usagi

Mulai dari awal

"My other summoner has done a lot of things and taught me many things. I guess that I am just trying to pass things on to somebody who will need it." She explained and I raised an eye brow. 

"I have to be honest, I don't know if I should be offended or honored." My face was wrinkled together in the thought of it possibly being both. That was when Usagi chuckled.

"I really like seeing the calm side of you. You might have a bit of trouble possessing it, but it will get easier to possess as you get older. You will be able to think more clearly than you would if you were mad. I feel like today you will really need to be calm." 

I had successfully bandages all of my wounds. They were tight, but comfortable too. "I will keep that in mind then." I then poked the bandages to double check them. "If anything from training with you have taught me, is that your advice will definitely be helpful to me. You made me realize how arrogant I was when I was younger and how I thought I knew everything. I still have that now. The more I realize I know nothing, the more I realize how much work I have ahead of me." 

"Like I said, another summoner of mine has taught me it. Don't worry, that person has had years of experience in their lifetime." Usagi said to me and I smiled. 

"Will I ever get to meet them?" 

"Maybe. It is more of a type of chance." 

"Do you mention me to me as much as you mention them to me?" 

"Now is not the time for questions, you have a mission to do." Usagi said in her commanding tone of voice. 

Just when I was going to learn some more things, Usagi shuts off the learning time. She really knows how to make me have to work at stuff. I thought and sweat dropped a bit. "So what is your bright idea for what I should do next?" 

"You should start to get used to thinking on your own." She answered me and slowed down to a stop. "What do you think would be best? It is your choice." 

After a few moments of thought, I answered her. "I am as fixed up as I can be. I don't know where Guy's team is. All I can do is hope that Kakashi's team is at the giant boulder still." I answered and pointed in a direction. "It is north and should be near a sad attempt of a stream." 

"On it." Usagi said and set her body up to sprint. I clutched onto her fur as she sprinted towards my destination. 

Unlike the run before, this one was silent. I was forming in my head what to expect and what to plan for. I assumed that the Akatsuki were still there. They were going to make it difficult. Especially if we ran into the two sided plant fellow again. He really knew how to hurt somebody. Then again, they needed brute strength to be in the Akatsuki. 

Once we reached the area where the boulder used to be, I saw Sakura and Granny Chiyo inside. 

"Sakura!" I yelled and jumped off of Usage. "Thanks Usagi." I yelled as I ran over towards Sakura. 

"Harmony stop!" Granny Chiyo yelled at me with wide eyes. I froze exactly where I was and tried to not move an inch. "You cannot run into this battle as easily as you want. Sakura and I have planned what to do against our enemy." 

"Where are Naruto and Kakashi Sensei?" My tone showed a bit of worry and panic in it. 

"That blonde idiot went off after a member of the Akatsuki who had Gaara's body." She answered me and I felt my body become weak. "The White Fang's son followed after him." 

"Damn it Naruto." I hissed in frustration. My body turned in a turned direction down the stream and I was ready to sprint after them. Granny Chiyo spoke again. 

"Do not go after them. You will cause a greater risk." When she said that, I was enraged. I had worked my ass off to attempt to get away from my enemy to help the others, but in the end my effort was put to waste. "Do not throw a tantrum. You need to sit back and wait to help for further assistance when asked. Right now, Sakura and I got this." Then Chiyo moved from the rock and faced the red headed man puppet. 

At first I was pissed that Chiyo made me stand back. Moments after that command, I saw something truly amazing.

Sakura in battle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that this is on the short side and out at a later time than usual. :c This week has just been really busy with school and I got little sleep last night because of a wonderful Breakfast Club sleepover. I now understand why everybody adores the Breakfast Club so much. When you talk to people and learn their stories and know things about them that nobody else does, you feel a connection. It was so amazing last night/ this morning. I would not trade that time on anything. 

Enough of that, how did you guys like the chapter? c: What do you want to see happen in future chapters? How is the path of life? You can answer these questions in a comment below because I really like hearing what you guys think and want to see. (: 

Have a wonderful day and stay lovely. (: