005: badass

a/n > read my book, sun jack grazer x reader. babyjackgrazer

richie's pov
once they arrived, my mom drove us to the airport.

time skip: airport

"bye mom!" i yelled "bye mrs. tozier!" they waved. we waited for our call, when we heard ours we rushed to the line "i'm going to see my wifeeee!" beverly whispered-yelled "right. now shut the fuck up." i laughed "harsh, trashmouth. and should we tell her about the clown?" she asked "yeah. soon." i smiled.

we fast-walked to the airplane and took our seats. i was next to eddie "how did your mom allow you to come?" i chuckled "i escaped. why? i'm a badass." eddie is the youngest of the club "you did that once so, i'll believe you." i tilted my head "how long is this ride?" he asked looking for his inhaler "6 hours." i said "that's long." "but not as long as my wang." (if you get that reference i love you) i laughed.

time skip: exiting the plane

we left the plane and i still had drool from eddie on my arm "yuck." i showed eddie "get the hell away from me!" he yelled "it's your drool. hellooo." i waved my arm to him "still. gross." his face, disgusted.

"hey richie." bill waved "hey. you moved on?" i asked "from w-what? who?" he crossed his arms "georgie." i whispered "o-oh yeah. k-k-kind of." he said "i still can't believe we're going to meet y/n." i chuckled "yeah. we s-should get a r-ride." he replied "taxi" i giggled "i'll call o-one now." he nudged me lightly.

when we got a taxi to pick us up, beverly pointed out the way to y/n's house. "i'm nervous." stanley's hands shaking "me too." i patted his back "you'll be fine." i comforted him "thanks.... richie." he smiled.

we arrived to y/n's address "thank you." beverly handed the money. the taxi drifted off and bill pushed me closer to the door "knock!" beverly whisper-yelled.

*knock•knock•knock*

a/n > chapter 5! sadly, my other book is completed and i hope you enjoyed it. enjoy this book then! i'm really sorry for the long wait, i had writer's block. 🎈