2- An invitation part 1

"Woah!" I exclaimed.

"Joey got lucky. Really lucky." Oli nodded in response.

The driver pulls up to the house. We both get out of the carriage after it was parked.

"Thank you sir.". We both say. He nods, before leaving us.

"This is awesome Oli.". He chuckles at how excited I am.

"We should head in now though.". I nod at Oli.

"Let's go.". Then we walk towards the house.

~~~~

As soon as we enter, I notice everyone. God they look cool.

"This is awesome!". I exclaim.

"Everyone looks so cool.". We start walking towards everyone.

"I know but...where's Joey?". My eyes wonder around the room.

"I have no idea.". 

Yeah, Oli's right. Joey should already be here. Considering, he is the host, and invited us all to his estate. Plus, he's supposed to be telling us what is happening tonight... I am brought out of my thoughts by someone.

"You're here, finally.". I turn towards the voice, and almost-instantly, a smile appears.

"EVA!". We both hug eachother.

"It's so good to see you.".

"Yeah, you too Elizabeth.".

It's so good to see Eva again. After it being a year. 

"You look so good Eliza. I love you're outfit.". I put a hand on my hip, and smirk.

"Why thank you.". She laughs.

"I love yours too.".

"Thank you. I'm supposed to be a journalist.". Putting a hand on her shoulder, the smirk disappears, which is replaced with a smile.

"Well, it suits you.".

Eva: I can't believe i'm finally seeing Elizabeth, after a YEAR! It's so awesome. We've been best friends, ever since we were kids. It's just awesome to finally see her again. 

Me: I can't believe it! I'm seeing my best friend again. It's been a year, and i've missed seeing her. But now...I just can't believe it!

"Guys!". We turn towards Oli, still smiling.

"...Joey's here.". Then he points towards the stairs.

Finally. I was beginning to think he bailed on us. 

Everyone turned towards the stairs.

"Welcome everyone, to my estate.". We all clapped.

"I am glad you could come. And you all look so amazing.".

Glozell: I thought something was fishy here. I love Joey so much, and hopefully he'll give me most of the money when I move in with him. But something weird is happening here. 

Shane: Thank god Joey invited me here. I love being in the 1920s, mainly because I don't have to text people back. I don't have to worry about keeping up with my Snapchat, I don't have to make any videos, this is great, this is vacation.

"What's happening here tonight?". Lele, I think was her name, asked.

"We are going to be playing a murder mystery game after dinner."

Lele: Yeah. This is so awesome. I love murder mystery games. I also love food. Could things get better?.

Me: Ooh, I love mystery murder games.