| Treinta y tres. |

"Look Vale I am so so so sorry I lost track of time and I-"

"Where the hell have you been?!" she exclaimed.

"I was with a friend an-"

"Oh so you already have friends here ? Why don't you stay with them instead o-"

"Would you at least let me explain wha-"

" I don't get it. I let you in last minute without your parents knowing, I did ever-"

"VALE PLEASE SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"I made a friend on the plane and I guess he was meeting his girlfriend who turned out to cheat on him and he was devastated so I went to comfort him cuz I felt bad and he thought I was trying get at him after but I could not and of course his best fucking friend had to show up and recognize me because he had to be the father of my child's best friend and he kne-"

"FATHER OF YOUR CHILD?!" She screamed.

"And that is what I had to tell you....."

"LUNAAAAA..." She groaned

"I know i know im sorry."

"So remember how he signed with Barcelona?" I asked.

"Yea he visited me so excited and could not wait to see you" She smiled.

"Well I guess he was so excited to bring this hoe into my house and labeled her "girlfriend"

"NO WAY" She gasped.

"SI WEY" I rolled my eyes.

"She literally had coffee with him for 5 minutes and already bought her a plane ticket?" She asked.

"HE DID WHAT??" I exclaimed.

"Okay go on I'll explain later." She said.

"Well he brought the broad into my house so rude and shit and I get yelled at for being rude back. He even defended her every time."

"Oh hell no"

"Right? Anyways so after we partied and stuff we decided to play a little match before he left the next day and the broad was "sick" so I was like damn they already did it smh so she stayed home and we played. We kissed there, left and went home and both our families went out to eat and he decided to hang out like old times and then he kissed me, I got upset cuz he had a "girlfriend" and that caused us to argue and it got heated because he brought up Thiago and it got heated and well... we did it. I don't know why I didn't stop looking back at it now. I didn't have symptoms until Mariana tricked me into going to my own doctors appointment and I passed out on my mom's birthday and that is when everyone found out including his family who I begged to not tell Raf or Thi. Mateo hated me ever since. I was staying with Mari until I couldn't stand Mateo and I knew Mariana couldn't stand the both of us so I did what I had to do. Disconnect and run away.

"Im sorry Lu. I was just worried because you would not answer and I didn't know you know someone here and I saw Raf at the market from far away last night and something inside of me panicked so I was calling a lot. But I really think you should call your fam-"

"Hell no."

"At least Rafael"

"NO. nono see he doesn't know about THIS" I exclaimed, pointing at my stomach.

"And he will not know for a bit because he is barely starting out and I don't want him to end his career before it even starts and you will NOT tell him."

"Should give you a Noble prize if you pull this shit off successfully.." Vale mumbled.

__________________________________________________

I was putting on my cleats when all the guys started to barge in and surround me with nonsense as always.

"Sooo I heard my little Rafinha finally became a man last night huh??" Ger smirked as he patted my back causing all the guys to chime in.

"My man finally getting it! The footballer said.

"Guys" I whined. I looked at Ney who was trying to keep a straight face.

"Why?" I said in embarassment.

"Because it was funnyyy" He said.

"So who is this chica and when are you going to introdruce us to her?" Iniesta elbowed him.

"First of all she is nothing to me. The boys got me pissed drunk and it meant nothing." I laughed.

"Hey where did Denis go?" Marc asked.

"Sup guys" Denis came in the locker room at that exact moment with his stuff.

"Where'd go man? You missed on the action Raf here got" Ger smirked at me. We saw Denis tense up a bit.

"Oh you know.. Partying for a long time isn't my thing you know.. I went to go visit an old friend.."

"More like girlfriend" Dani smirked, earning an "OOOO" from all the guys.

"Wait but she isn't't in town though.." Ney said. "Who'd you go see Denis?"

"I told you Rafa" He told me.

"No you didnt..." I said in confusion.

"Yes I did. Anyway why is it such a big deal anyways" He said, getting all defensive.

"Whoa chill Suarez don't get your panties in a twist" Sergi said.

"Learn to juggle a ball longer than 5 seconds, then talk" Denis barked.

"Aye Suarez that's enough. Let's go practice." Leo finally butted in.

Luna's Pov -

I woke from a dream that Rafael found me in the city and found out what happened. 3 days later there were tabloids saying he abandoned his child and was entitled to being the worst person ever and lost everything, including his contract with FCB and moved back to Brasil and never talked to me ever again. That made me feel even more paranoid to leave the house. What if he finds me? What if my family contacts him or they come here? I need to get out of here.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Vale walks in with breakfast.

"Aww good morning to you too"

"We need to talk.." Vale trails off.

Oh no.