| Diecisete. |

( Mari's Pov )

I peaked through the door and as soon as Luna turned the left I quickly shut the door and turned and saw Dr. Munoz with a disapproving look. "Care to explain menina?" he crossed his arms.
"Uh.. well funny story. I know Luna is pregnant. I can feel it, because she has the obvious symptoms and she's your favorite patient for the past 18 years cause she rarely ever got sick. No way she can get very sick all of a sudden. Remember that kid you struggled with so much cause he could never sit still and cried until it was time to leave? Especially when he was 13 he had to get his yearly shots and his brother and I came along and he cried?"

"Ahhh the legendary Restless Rafa? I will never forget. He cried more than the 2 year olds when they got theirs!" He chuckled.

"Yeahhh him! He got the crybaby from his brother." I said. "Thiago was my second favorite because he never cried with me but he did with the other nurses."
"Yeah but anyways, Rafael and her had a thing when he came back from Barcelona and well I don't need to go into details but I made her take a test and it was negative but I dont believe it. So if I told her that we're going to the doctors, she would never let me." I sighed.

"Do your parents know you guys are even here?" He asked. "No.. I kinda called and pretended to be my mom.." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"MARIANA DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH TROUBLE I CAN GET INTO?! I CAN GO TO JAIL POSSIBLY!" He panicked.

"No but she's 18 and I'm over 18 so basically I'm like her guardian and who said my parents will know?" I winked and pointed at him with my two hands.

"Her record is still under your parents name until she changes which by the way, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOURS UNDER YOUR NAME 2 YEARS AGO." He exclaimed.

"Alright, alright I'll change it when my parents find out she's pregnant and drag her here which means you have to act like we were never here." I grinned innocently.

"Ayi you Alvarez ladies became more difficult than before when you guys were kids." He rubbed his temples. "Okay, I'll go along but I'm not responsible for this." He mumbled.

"YAYAYAYH THANK YOU. THIS IS WHY MY PARENTS CHOSE YOU TO TAKE US OUT OF THE SAC!" I screamed.
" I wish i didn't." He sighed and I playfully punched his arm.

A/n : I am no doctor, I just made all this shit up lol. K, carry on

• Luna'a Pov •

After I did the urine test it was so weird, I always hated that part when going to the doctors. I washed my hands and went out with the cup, of course with paper towels covering it. I walked down the hall and to the room but before I opened the door, I heard the doctor and Mari discussing but I heard something that caught me off guard. "Okay, I'll go along but I'm not responsible for this." What the hell? I kept listening and tried to figure out what they meant. Still couldn't put the pieces together but I decided to act like I wasn't here. I opened the door and saw the doctor and Mari all startled.
"Did I interrupt something?" I fake smiled.

"Of course not, now come on let's get your blood drawn. I assume you still don't have the fear of needles right?" Dr. Munoz said.

"Never did, never will" I smirked.
"Thank you lord you didn't become like Raf and your siblings. That's why you're my favorite." He laughed while getting the needles and all the other medical supplies. My stomach dropped when I heard his name.  Why did he all of a sudden bring him up?
"Ha.. yeah.." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.
"Hey! I didn't cry, that was Teo! I was the one that hid in the nurse's desk." Mari said making me chuckle at that memory. Yeah we all had the same doctor I know it's weird but we all came to this office a lot since Mateo used to get seriously ill very often when he was a kid. It was hard seeing him crying, screaming that he wanted to go home and just having him deal with this when he was just a little kid who wanted to play outside and not in hospitals. Of course I was little but I still remember. Anyways, now he's just a lazy ass couch potato. But he's healthy now, all creds to Mariana.

I sat down while the nurse inserted the needle in my arm. I felt a pinch but it didn't hurt. After a few seconds she took it out and took those mini bottles of my blood, to the lab and we sat there waiting for the results. After about 30 minutes Mariana hasn't said a single word. Instead she was just on her phone, not bothering to talk. I guess i'll go on mine too. I went on Instagram and happen to see Ney posted a photo of him, Adriano, Dani & Raf. Look at the famous smirk. He also grew some facial hair. Have to admit, its kind of really attractive. Just wish he can grow some balls too. Lmao I'm so mean. I admit I do miss him but also I'm still hurt from his words and well he moved on so I can do that too.

Finally after years of waiting, I heard a knock on the door and Dr. Muñoz came in with folders. Mari immediately put her phone down and sat up as if she's ready and interested in what's going to happen. "So I got results back." He said.
"And...." Mari said before I can even say anything. "You're pregnant Luna."

A/n : I apologize for any mistakes and errors.