????⏫Familiar Presence⏫????

Start from the beginning

Mabel stood there not knowing what's going on and blinked twice then smirked. "I'll go in the cabin then," the girl said to herself as she went to the said destination.

"Leave me alone Bill!!" Dipper yelled as Bill caught up to him and grabbed his arm swinging the now yelping brunet to face him. The brunet glared at him and huffed while forcefully pulled his arm out of Bill's grasp and crossed his arms. The blond sighed and walked closer to the Pinetree.

"Look, we were just joking, k Pinetree? It's not like I'm serious, right?" Bill encourage or asked the brunet whose blush (that didn't fade) deepened as he made his unnoticed hat to cover his red face. Bill smiled and chuckled slightly that soon became a laugh. Dipper smiled under his hat and giggled. The two had a moment of laughter as it died down.

"Okay, Bill. I forgiv-" the brunet was cut off by said blond-demon who hugged him tight.

"Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you Pinetree!!" Bill chanted while squeezing the brunet in his arms. The blond pulled away slightly just enough for him to look down at the brunet and gave Dipper a toothy grin to which he returned but with a small smile. Bill nuzzled into the brunet's neck and said happily. "Let's go back!! I don't want a Shooting Star getting on my stuff!!"

Bill then stomped back to the direction where he and the twins was before while holding Dipper's soft pale hand. During the walk, Dipper's thoughts seemed; confused. I don't get all of this, I completely forgot about the cipher Bill gave to me. I'll decipher that later then!! As the brunet's thought washed away, he and the blond was now in front of the demon's cabin and heard noises.

"Oh, Mabel," Dipper shook his head as the two of them went inside the house. And there she was, Mabel Pines grinning at them innocently while standing not so far away from them in the blond's Living Room with her hands clasped behind her back.

Bill and Dipper raised an eyebrow at the girl and asked at the same time. "Mabel/Shooting Star what did you do?"

The two boys had there arms crossed while they look at the innocent girl sternly. Mabel scoffed and said while waving her hands voilently. "Me!? I didn't do anything!!"

That only made Dipper's and Bill's eyebrow to raise more, maybe up to the roof if the girl didn't tell the truth. Mabel walked up to them and shook her hands again. While saying with her eyes closed and a grin plastered on her face. "It's nothing. Nothing. Nothing,"

"Shooting Star/Mabel,"

"I said it's nothing!!" Mabel yelled as she crossed her arms and playfully glared at the two. Well, she did something that the boys, especially Bill wouldn't like.

"Don't lie to us, young lady," Dipper said seriously with his right hand rests on his hips while the other had its index finger raised like scolding a kid.

"Listen to you brother, Double S," Bill said while crossing his arms and closed the door that he and Dipper forgot to close.

"What are you, my parents?! And I'm your daughter?!" Mabel yelled and knowing where this is going on so she had a small smirk at the corner of her mouth that neither of the two boy teens noticed.

Dipper is getting mad and he didn't know why. "Mabel, please tell us. You might've broke in Bill's house or something," the brunet said calmly, soon his anger faded away.

Mabel smirked and said sassily. "And why would I do that, Mom?"

Now, Dipper groaned and facepalmed. Bill groaned as well and said commandingly- well unknowingly. "Just listen to your Mom!!"

Dipper glanced at Bill for a second turned his stern gaze back at Mabel and said. "Your Dad is right ya know?"

Gosh, they didn't even know that they are calling themselves as my parents!! Good thing the girls are now filming this. Mabel's thought crashed as she looked at the corner of her eyes. There they are, behind the kitchen's door frame, Candy and Grenda holding the girl twin's camera while filming on whatever is happening.