Chapter Fourteen - I prefer it in your bed

Author Note: Hey everyone, this is a small filler chapter, it won't be too entertaining but it's something to read until I'm able to properly sit down and update, which should be Monday, so not too long. 

The reason I haven't updated for almost two weeks is because I have been practicing for a grade two drum exam that I sit tomorrow actually. I've been ill from school with bad headaches as well, so I haven't been able to fully sit down and relax and get to writing. 
My drum exam means the world to me, as music is the career I would love to be involved in when I'm older and I leave school next year, so I need as many grades as I can get, so I get into a good music college. 

I hope you understand and I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. It's been very hard, but today I've ditched going out with my friends to gay pride, so I can sit down and relax, practice and update, which is what this magical thing is now. 

Anyhow, lets get to the chapter shall we? Sorry for the long a/n, but I needed to inform you on what I was up to so you wouldn't be like ''WTF? Where has she gotten to?" 

Thanks for the amazing support and love, it means the world to me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [Text messages]

M: "I'm just getting on a plane to Florida, this tour has been non-stop travel!" 

C: "Aw, I hope your flight goes well, I'm just getting ready for bed. Weird being in different time zones to you." 

M: "Thanks babe, I hope you have a good sleep, sorry if I've kept you up late, we only woke up half and hour ago! It's 6AM and I'm shattered." 

C: "It's okay. I don't have college in the morning so I'm all good. Wish you were here getting back into bed with me! I miss you."

M: "I miss you too love. You'll be joining me in a month, so don't be sad. But, I do prefer it in your bed by far! There's a television set, best thing ever!!!" 

Clara giggled at her phone, remembering Matty's excitement when they went into her bedroom for the first time and he saw that she had a large flat screen TV on the wall and even a proper cable box. 
Considering that Matt was in a huge band that was taking over the world, he sure did get excited over a TV. 

C: "I cannot wait to join you! I ordered my tickets a few days ago and got a lot of clothes and little cute shower things so I smell good. It's gonna be a lot of fun. And yes, the TV watching in bed with you was fucking good. Cuddles and American Horror Story? Don't mind me. ;)"

M: "I can't wait to have you here with me. I'm dead excited to see you get off your face and dance side stage. There's too many women that get backstage passes to try and impress me, their moves are terrible and they're not as beautiful as you are. I need you there to kiss whenever I come off stage. :)" 

C: "Tell them that to their faces and you'd get a slap! Haha, I'll provide those small things for you when you come off stage, I wouldn't care at all.'' 

M: "Good, because it's happening."

M: "Anyway. I need to go now babe, my flight is being called and George is screaming at me to hurry up. I'll skype you in a few days, when I get the chance. X Big love, cuddles and kisses sent your way. Have a nice sleep." 

C: "Have a good flight, night babe. X"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There we go. I know it was a bit crap, but you'll have a proper update soon, that was just a filler and to show you that they were in contact whilst they were apart from each other. :)